Puma IGNITE Spikeless Preview

Im really wanting a pair of the black ones. I could see myself wearing these not just on the golf course, but pretty much all the time

Well after my offer was accepted on eBay looks like I'll be rocking the white! Can't wait to try them on.

My Ignite Spikeless came in today, holy cow are they comfortable, way wider than my previous pumas, the Biodrive and the Biofusion spikeless.

The spike pattern seems like it won't be a problem at all

I don't know a ton of other weights to compare to, but they feel very light.

I need to go try these on. They look so comfy!!!!

If they are, expect I'll own a couple this year. Oh, and BLUE.

They really feel like pillows for the feet. Time will tell how they hold up in the course. But I like what they've felt like so far.

They really feel like pillows for the feet. Time will tell how they hold up in the course. But I like what they've felt like so far.

How are they for fit? I've seen a pretty wide variety of sizing between Biofusion spikeless (same line different fit) and BioFly. I'm going to go try these on for myself before buying for sure, but am curious to your thoughts on that.

How are they for fit? I've seen a pretty wide variety of sizing between Biofusion spikeless (same line different fit) and BioFly. I'm going to go try these on for myself before buying for sure, but am curious to your thoughts on that.

The 12 in these feels a bit bigger and for sure wider than the bio fusion. A nice feel
Compared to the tighter feel of the previous.

Going to see if these are in the stores today, I think. I really want to try a pair on to see how the sizing is.

Really the only thing that hasn't impressed me about Puma over the last couple years is the size difference between lines.

Took a chance on an online buy despite not being able to find these to try on. Apparently my guess was good.

They fit well in what I consider to be a traditional fit. Not overly small or large from what I believe my shoe size to be - very much in line (so for Ary, that means a half size down from biofusion spikeless).

Can't wait to get these on course but I'll be waiting a few months for the ground to dry out. Wouldn't be surprised if these were my gamers this year with another pair coming eventually.

Took a chance on an online buy despite not being able to find these to try on. Apparently my guess was good.

They fit well in what I consider to be a traditional fit. Not overly small or large from what I believe my shoe size to be - very much in line (so for Ary, that means a half size down from biofusion spikeless).

Can't wait to get these on course but I'll be waiting a few months for the ground to dry out. Wouldn't be surprised if these were my gamers this year with another pair coming eventually.

Same size as biodrive leather?

Same size as biodrive leather?

For me I found them a bit bigger and wider, but not by much, which is good for me at my size.

Tried these on at Golfsmith with my work socks which are thinner.

They were loose in the heel and in the toe box in the 10s which is the ideal size in my biodrives.

Need to try them in my thicker socks.

I really think it's time for me to reorder these. Neeeeed.

I really think it's time for me to reorder these. Neeeeed.

I want the snow to melt so bad I keep wearing these around the house. Boy are they comfortable.

I think these are some good looking shoes.. Might need to buy a pair to replace my aging Puma Spikeless in White/black/red.

Here are some comparison pics to the biodrive leather.

46fe3eacb5c873db4a4aaa8a0489c1f7.jpg

4c35d0db25fed5a5f53f4c6d771754b5.jpg

a1fe2ada9d3803fe5d17f99dcf851061.jpg

Thanks for the pics. Exactly what I was looking for, as my wife(boss) didn't like me wearing a rounded toe. I may be able to get permission to buy the IGNITEs.

Thanks for the pics. Exactly what I was looking for, as my wife(boss) didn't like me wearing a rounded toe. I may be able to get permission to buy the IGNITEs.

Yeah it's an interesting look but the whole package suits the rounded toe box. Very casual, can easily wear with a pair of jeans and get away with it off the course.

Wearing these now and really digging them.
098b1e886166db3720ea083d7e914bde.jpg

Biodrive comparison?

How is the traction and toebox?

Traction I would say a similar possibly a bit better. The toebox also similar maybe a tiny bit narrower. Feel slightly more rigid when you put them on, but are super comfortable.

Those look fantastic! I've never considered spikeless shoes, but may make an exception for these!

Back