Oakley Prizm Golf ??

I got the normal Prizm Golf lens, but I also got a pair of Prizm Dark Golf lens on Ebay incase I want to change them out.

What ones are most people using?

I've had a pair for about 4 mos. They are very good glasses in the sun. Somehow my long distance vision is better w/ these than my rx. sunglasses. And I don't notice they're on. I took them to my Optometrist because when I use a black headed driver, I see this very interesting green and purple prism, (tiny) just underneath where I intend to hit the ball. I asked her if that was my payback for questionable behavior in the late 1960's. She laughed and said she could see it too, and couldn't understand why it was there???????
They're overpriced.

I got the normal Prizm Golf lens, but I also got a pair of Prizm Dark Golf lens on Ebay incase I want to change them out.

What ones are most people using?

Which style did you get? I couldn't find any styles with replaceable lenses that had the Dark Golf lens available.

I just got the baseball outfield lens, but I've only used it once so I'm not sure about it yet.

So I've played 3 rounds with my Prizm lenses, and they are wayyy better than the regular polarized Oakleys I had been using. Since I'm in Tucson, I got the baseball outfield lenses, which are tuned pretty similarly to the golf lenses, but have a much lower light transmission (something like 15% vs 30%).

The biggest thing is I can track shots much better than before. I used to be horrible at it, and now I am tracking shots (especially tee shots) much better than before. Really helpful since a couple guys I play with struggle with that.

I'm not necessarily reading greens a lot better than before, but I haven't really had any putts that I completely misread, so they're probably helping a bit there too. I would think the actual Golf Prizm are slightly better for that, but they are good enough for me. I have been seeing contours of fairways/hills/etc a bit better too.

I'd definitely recommend these to anyone looking for some help tracking ball flight or just seeing a little better.

Back