Ballast Point is so solid. I've had the regular Sculpin, the Grapefruit Sculpin, Habanero Sculpin, and now the Pineapple Sculpin. Pineapple is my favorite now out of the four.

I tasted these four too, but I prefered the grapefruit it is simply perfect IMO. the regular and the pineappple are very solid too. the Habanero one... its not for me.

Ballast Point is so solid. I've had the regular Sculpin, the Grapefruit Sculpin, Habanero Sculpin, and now the Pineapple Sculpin. Pineapple is my favorite now out of the four.

Reminds me of 7vth sun with the fruit beers.... Where do I get those?

Reminds me of 7vth sun with the fruit beers.... Where do I get those?

Try Total Wine if there is one near you. They usually carry quite a few of Ballast Points brews

Try Total Wine if there is one near you. They usually carry quite a few of Ballast Points brews

About 13 minutes and 30 seconds with no red lights.... I mean... I think.... I don't go there often

I'm an angel investor in a local brewery, shannonbrewing.com

I'll lose my money I'm sure but until then I get a keg on demand of their Irish Red which makes my Irish/Italian heart sing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anytime you need a tester just holler haha

b917838cf6b612c8470598818257f7e2.jpg

Was actually pretty good.

It was good. Had it ICE cold on a hot day down here today.

b917838cf6b612c8470598818257f7e2.jpg

Was actually pretty good.
Man. I want to try that beer. Doesn't look like they have any spots to get that in Phoenix though when I head to the gauntlet. Boooo

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

Habanero sculpin was in-drinkable, there are only a few beers I can say that with. I like spicy food, but this was opening your mouth and pouring Habanero hot sauce oil down your throat. Heartburn for hours after.

Habanero sculpin was in-drinkable, there are only a few beers I can say that with. I like spicy food, but this was opening your mouth and pouring Habanero hot sauce oil down your throat. Heartburn for hours after.
I didn't think it was that bad/spicy but definitly not a beer I'd drink again.

2ea5e7f2273e9bed0e93e33a49eec102.jpg

Now, time to compare some goodies :)
What's the difference between a sculpin and a shandy?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Shandy is a beer usualy mixed with a soft drink. Sculpin is not a style of beer as far as I know.

What's the difference between a sculpin and a shandy?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Sculpin is an IPA made by Ballast point. They have some variations with different flavors brewed in. A Shandy is just beer and another drink mixed, it's a cocktail.

This is my favorite beer

e865919c6c80b58fd01c2528f86f2576.jpg

a nice little grapefruit sculpin while watching the Masters

Picked up 22oz bottles of Lagunitas Equinox and Evil Twin Molotov Cocktail Single Simcoe Hop Edition for a birthday present and a 6pk of Sam Adams Rebel Grapefruit IPA on the way home from the course today

Dales for me watching golf

I've been giving these a try. Early review: two thumbs up.

WRPA_Pour.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back