Checking in from Las Vegas, NV

TheRealTopherG

Reaction score
Handicap
It's perfect weather for Golf... in Las Vegas. What's your favorite Vegas course. Mine to date is Bear's Best Las Vegas.

Cheers,
Christopher

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Hello Chris. Myself and another THPer were just at bears best last week. Fantastic course that #6 hole is stunning. Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

It's perfect weather for Golf... in Las Vegas. What's your favorite Vegas course. Mine to date is Bear's Best Las Vegas.

Cheers,
Christopher
Hey Chris! Fellow Las Vegas here. I played BB two weeks ago, right after overseeding. It was awesome.

I play most of my rounds at Rhodes Ranch, since I live in that area. Play a decent amount at Las Vegas National too, since it's close to work

Welcome to THP.

Welcome Christopher!

Welcome!

Welcome.

Shadow Creek is my favorite course in Vegas if not anywhere else. I also love the Paiute courses and Cascata. When I go, Bali Hai is usually also one of the three or four I play since it's so convenient. Last time I went, I played Royal Links which was surprisingly fun. Arroyo and Sienna are also favorites of mine, although I hear both are in bad shape this year. Man too many courses that I enjoy playing out there. I am definitely in the minority but Bear's Best is not one of my favorites.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Yeah... but stay out of the black bunkers... that stuff is like talcum powder.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome.

Shadow Creek is my favorite course in Vegas if not anywhere else. I also love the Paiute courses and Cascata. When I go, Bali Hai is usually also one of the three or four I play since it's so convenient. Last time I went, I played Royal Links which was surprisingly fun. Arroyo and Sienna are also favorites of mine, although I hear both are in bad shape this year. Man too many courses that I enjoy playing out there. I am definitely in the minority but Bear's Best is not one of my favorites.

Yeah, i get it... i had a terrible score at bear's my last round. it's a touch course. Havent played Shadow creek but its on my list. Paiute is great if there is no wind. Arroyo is one of my tops, i played that 3 times this summer.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!
Vegas is my favorite place to go.

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Loved the whole experience at Cascata but Snow at Paiute has been my favorite course of the 15 or so I’ve played. Rio Secco is much better after their redesign IMO. Excited to try Reflection Bay on my next trip out there.

Welcome to THP!!

:welcome:

Loved the whole experience at Cascata but Snow at Paiute has been my favorite course of the 15 or so I’ve played. Rio Secco is much better after their redesign IMO. Excited to try Reflection Bay on my next trip out there.

Agree on all of that... i'm working on playing all the old vegas clubs... LV National, LVCC, LVGC... they arent the best but i want to play them before they are gone. The old Desert Inn course, (behind Wynn), is officially gone.

Agree on all of that... i'm working on playing all the old vegas clubs... LV National, LVCC, LVGC... they arent the best but i want to play them before they are gone. The old Desert Inn course, (behind Wynn), is officially gone.

I’ve played lvgc more than I care to admit. A buddy used to run their cart barn. It can be a bit boring but is cheap and a decent place to tune up your game

Back