The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
-16*? How is that even a temperature? I mean come on, that is absurd.

It's not a temperature, it's a wind chill. I realize the term wind chill is not well known in Florida.

It's not a temperature, it's a wind chill. I realize the term wind chill is not well known in Florida.
Well it is a temperature, but likely they're talking wind chill for this particular case.

Sure it is. When it gets to 40 wind chill, they use cart enclosures, hahaha.

Wind chill, 0*, blah blah, mmmmNo thanks.

You lost me...
Hahaha feels like temperature dude....you know like in Florida, it's like 70, but when the wind blows it feels cool.

Well it is a temperature, but likely they're talking wind chill for this particular case.

I stated it was windchill in my post. The temp is 7* but the windchill is -16*. I figure tank top, sweater, Florida version of a jacket and then winter coat over that with gloves, a scarf and a beanie should do the trick. Plus tights under my pants.

Are you wearing shorts right now? #LostCause
No shorts! It's 60* outside. Long sleeve tshirt and sweatpants.
Hahaha feels like temperature dude....you know like in Florida, it's like 70, but when the wind blows it feels cool.
Gotcha. 70* and the wind chill gets us to 69.5*.

I stated it was windchill in my post. The temp is 7* but the windchill is -16*. I figure tank top, sweater, Florida version of a jacket and then winter coat over that with gloves, a scarf and a beanie should do the trick. Plus tights under my pants.
Sounds like a lot of layers.

Sounds about right. A good winter coat, you can probably skip the second jacket.

My daughter wears leggings under her jeans when it's cold...."long johns with style she says"

The Official Banter Away Thread

What's up with Lady Gaga's "normalcy"?

-16 haha. That's just getting started
That's what I was thinking haha. We hit -38 in Vermont when I was up there. Now that was stupid. I still cant believe my car started. Ill see if I can find the pic

That's what I was thinking haha. We hit -38 in Vermont when I was up there. Now that was stupid. I still cant believe my car started. Ill see if I can find the pic
That's ridiculous. Why do that to yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back