Pro Wrestling Thread

Not sure if they're real. It's hard to tell IMO because there are rumours all the time of guys from everywhere that are coming to WWE. I think their main focus (WWE) would be on Samoa Joe right now, and possibly Kurt Angle and Jeff Hardy. Anyone after that is probably not as high up on their priority list. This is all just my guess though

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Well, the most current leader of Bullet Club, AJ Styles is a helluva performer.....AND he was just jumped by some Bullet Club guys. There's supposedly 3-4 Bullet Club guys coming and Shinsuke Nakamura. All these guys' contracts are up and didn't renew with NJPW.

Also, if you're on Instagram, check out Finn Balor's page. He used to be in Bullet Club & he keeps throwing these Bullet Club hints out with his posts. I doubt WWE would be cool with that if there wasn't something coming...

Well, the most current leader of Bullet Club, AJ Styles is a helluva performer.....AND he was just jumped by some Bullet Club guys. There's supposedly 3-4 Bullet Club guys coming and Shinsuke Nakamura. All these guys' contracts are up and didn't renew with NJPW.

Also, if you're on Instagram, check out Finn Balor's page. He used to be in Bullet Club & he keeps throwing these Bullet Club hints out with his posts. I doubt WWE would be cool with that if there wasn't something coming...
Agreed AJ Styles is great, he is a huge talent. I loved him on TNA. And you're right, WWE definitely doesn't tolerate that.

Not sure if they're real. It's hard to tell IMO because there are rumours all the time of guys from everywhere that are coming to WWE. I think their main focus (WWE) would be on Samoa Joe right now, and possibly Kurt Angle and Jeff Hardy. Anyone after that is probably not as high up on their priority list. This is all just my guess though

i can't believe Samoa Joe hasn't been brought out of nxt, I liked him In tna and thought he would do well in wwe. I would like to see both hardy boys come back for a solid run for the next 3 years or so. Kurt angle coming back doesn't do much for me and I could see him in a undertaker type positions where he is more big ppv events and a few appearances on tv.

AJ was fun to watch in tna but there were some story lines there that didn't fit him and it was painful to watch. I would like to see him come in and feud with some of the guys like dolph, Ko, bad news and make a run at the IC belt or US belt

i can't believe Samoa Joe hasn't been brought out of nxt, I liked him In tna and thought he would do well in wwe. I would like to see both hardy boys come back for a solid run for the next 3 years or so. Kurt angle coming back doesn't do much for me and I could see him in a undertaker type positions where he is more big ppv events and a few appearances on tv.

AJ was fun to watch in tna but there were some story lines there that didn't fit him and it was painful to watch. I would like to see him come in and feud with some of the guys like dolph, Ko, bad news and make a run at the IC belt or US belt

Samoa Joe got on Vince's **** list when he injured (possibly career ending) Tyson Kidd at a house show soon after signing with WWE. Once in NXT, they tried him as a face and it didn't work, but his heel turn has been strong and they need him there for the short term to build the mens division.

But with all the injuries to the WWE roster, there will be some earlier-than-planned call ups in 2016. Joe will be one of them for certain.

Samoa Joe got on Vince's **** list when he injured (possibly career ending) Tyson Kidd at a house show soon after signing with WWE. Once in NXT, they tried him as a face and it didn't work, but his heel turn has been strong and they need him there for the short term to build the mens division.

But with all the injuries to the WWE roster, there will be some earlier-than-planned call ups in 2016. Joe will be one of them for certain.

This is true and they were pumping up Kidd hard. Unfortunate what happened and obviously no one wants to hurt anyone but Vince wants to play puppet master. I just hope Joe and Finn Balor are part of the call up

This is true and they were pumping up Kidd hard. Unfortunate what happened and obviously no one wants to hurt anyone but Vince wants to play puppet master. I just hope Joe and Finn Balor are part of the call up
People do try and hurt eachother, just not blatently. There are a**holes that try and steal eachothers fame and popularity by eliminating them from being on tv at all by hurting them. Messing up bumps on purpose mostly. Samoa Joe didnt do it on purpose though I don't think.

I would sure hope (and assume that) Finn Balor is coming up to the main roster with guys from Bullet Club (which Balor started) coming into WWE. Hopefully something cool happens at the Royal Rumble...

Thats the one thing I don't like about Vince. Reading guys books over the years you can see how much Vince does it and how if you don't go along with Vince you have no shot at anything

People do try and hurt eachother, just not blatently. There are a**holes that try and steal eachothers fame and popularity by eliminating them from being on tv at all by hurting them. Messing up bumps on purpose mostly. Samoa Joe didnt do it on purpose though I don't think.

All indications was it was an accident on a bad bump via the muscle buster, a move Joe has used forever. Never want to see an accident happen, but awful timing as it was kind of a first impression for Joe.

ROYAL RUMBLE :banana:

Just saw Sasha, now LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUMMMMMBBBLLEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Styles!!! and Axel is finally in the Rumble. Lets see how he does

I want to see Brock and Strowman go at it.

HHH? Well I guess he will be the big feud for Roman leading to wrestlemania.

When the crowd finally realized it was AJ Styles....they POPPED! That was awesome. Then, after he was eliminated, the crowd kinda died.

Then in the end (who didn't see this coming), HHH's lame ass just had to win the title again. Snooooooooooooooooooooooooooze.

The other guys coming from Japan (Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows & Shinsuke Nakamura) contracts are up 1/31, which is this coming Sunday. I sure hope they put the Bullet Club guys together soon.

....and let Nakamura whoop ass on someone.

The other guys coming from Japan (Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows & Shinsuke Nakamura) contracts are up 1/31, which is this coming Sunday. I sure hope they put the Bullet Club guys together soon.

....and let Nakamura whoop ass on someone.

I know nothing of what you speak but it sure sounds entertaining.

I wasn't happy with Triple H winning it, but that was a great all around PPV. Owens/Ambrose was a classic and R-Truth thinking it was a ladder match was great.

I wasn't happy with Triple H winning it, but that was a great all around PPV. Owens/Ambrose was a classic and R-Truth thinking it was a ladder match was great.

HHH won something again?

DX needs to come back.

Nothing like a bunch of 50 year olds running around telling you to s*ck it.

I was praying/hoping/wishing for a Stone Cold comeback since WrestleMania is in Texas this year, but it ain't gonna happen.

Nothing like a bunch of 50 year olds running around telling you to s*ck it.

I was praying/hoping/wishing for a Stone Cold comeback since WrestleMania is in Texas this year, but it ain't gonna happen.

If stone cold comes back I start watching again.

Back