#inviteHER Campaign – Golf Unfiltered #176

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
What an awesome episode, @golfunfiltered! Adam, this is great, what a fantastic interview. She's a great person to listen to. Man I'd love to be a part of this! In a sense, this is exactly how I was (re)introduced to the game - my cousin invited me out, and I learned the ropes (as Jane put it, the "foreign language") from her. My first trip? Grabbing the drivers and walking down the cart path to the par 3 and using it as our driving range over Thanksgiving :D

Keep up the GREAT work, Adam!

Thanks @DucatiGirl! I'm glad you enjoyed the episode.

I was extremely excited to talk to Jane about the initiative...and simply having the chance to talk to a 2-time major winner! I loved that she was comfortable discussing the point I brought up about males not knowing how to "act" when paired up with a female golfer. It's a real question that arises in every man's mind, whether they are willing to admit it or not.

Great episode Adam! It’s good to see more people taking the initiative to bring new golfers out, and you asked some solid questions. Here’s hoping the initiative continues to spread!

Thanks @DucatiGirl! I'm glad you enjoyed the episode.

I was extremely excited to talk to Jane about the initiative...and simply having the chance to talk to a 2-time major winner! I loved that she was comfortable discussing the point I brought up about males not knowing how to "act" when paired up with a female golfer. It's a real question that arises in every man's mind, whether they are willing to admit it or not.

Oh yeah - as a woman walking up to a group, you can usually see the confusion. There shouldn't be - just tee it up.

And I know you wouldn't be condescending lol...

Oh yeah - as a woman walking up to a group, you can usually see the confusion. There shouldn't be - just tee it up.

And I know you wouldn't be condescending lol...

I played with two ladies this weekend and had a blast, one was an 81 year old playing with her 83 year old husband. #lifegoals right there. The other was a former college player who put on a clinic, and was a lot of fun to play with. Both groups I ended up paired with were great and a lot of fun.

For me it doesn’t matter who I play with, as long as they’re having fun.

All that to say: I totally agree with the bold text above.

I played with two ladies this weekend and had a blast, one was an 81 year old playing with her 83 year old husband. #lifegoals right there. The other was a former college player who put on a clinic, and was a lot of fun to play with. Both groups I ended up paired with were great and a lot of fun.

For me it doesn’t matter who I play with, as long as they’re having fun.

All that to say: I totally agree with the bold text above.

Dude - seriously. #lifegoals is right! That’s brilliant they’re playing still - and still hanging out together!

One day we’ll just tee it up together!

Back