From the latest offerings, I am very excited to see the line up for 2015. That would mean the G30's, will go down in price, only thing holding me back right now from picking them up.

Not to disappoint, but the if Ping sticks to the 18 month release cycle, G30's will not be replaced.

oh yeah those have been on the website for sometime now..sorry I was confused I thought you meant they had even newer ones coming out

Just saw some sweet Eye2 update for 2015 from Ping. Look out now...

I Heard an interview with Bubba before the tournament this week. He said they had just sent him new S series irons, which he said he had never hit before. I don't know if that means an update to the regular ones he was gaming, or simply new irons. He raved about the new wedges.

I've heard a low spin version of the G30 driver as well as "tour" G30 irons. Perhaps they are moving away from the I line entirely. Would make sense that the new Low Spin or LS version of the G30 is coming as the prices were just dropped on the I25 drivers.

Has anyone heard anything else on the upcoming ping releases?
Another forum has rumoured a change to the I and G series irons?

Has anyone heard anything else on the upcoming ping releases?
Another forum has rumoured a change to the I and G series irons?

Think there's going to be updated to i series and Karsten irons, not the G series. Other than that though... Nothing concrete other than internet rumors

Just wondering if anyone has heard what Ping has in store for 2015? I know G30 just came out just wondering if they have plans of releasing anything else? Clubs? Bags?
imagejpeg
This is one of the 2016 range. It's the i25 replacement. Not sure of the release dates though.

I've looked in the G30 and I25 threads, the drivers, hybrid, woods, and even in the new Ie irons thread, but I can't seem to find if you guys have started talking about the new I hybrid coming up

I've been having a few Ping fittings this month about a G30 5W or a G30 3H, and my shop finally told me that a I hybrid should be released soon and ask me to wait till they get some news in september

So did you heard about that, or is my shop totaly out of control?

I've looked in the G30 and I25 threads, the drivers, hybrid, woods, and even in the new Ie irons thread, but I can't seem to find if you guys have started talking about the new I hybrid coming up

I've been having a few Ping fittings this month about a G30 5W or a G30 3H, and my shop finally told me that a I hybrid should be released soon and ask me to wait till they get some news in september

So did you heard about that, or is my shop totaly out of control?
I haven't seen anything on that club yet.

Any news regarding possible irons, hybrid and fairways for 2016 ?We seen Bubba with Ping G driver. Will there be more clubs in this line ? Maybe we know it within a few weeks, as the PGA show is soon.

Any news regarding possible irons, hybrid and fairways for 2016 ?We seen Bubba with Ping G driver. Will there be more clubs in this line ? Maybe we know it within a few weeks, as the PGA show is soon.

Stay tuned to THP tomorrow.

:bananadance:Lovely.

Looking forward to checking out what THP has on these tomorrow.

Thanks for the post, I look forward to reading this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8am EST is when THP will have info up on the homepage and forum.

Sweet thanks.
Hoping they provide some info on the new Atlas shaft. Saw the name in all the store ads today. Interesting they moved from the TFC name.

I already received a few emails from retailers with info, but I'll hold off on saying anything until the official threads are posted.

I already received a few emails from retailers with info, but I'll hold off on saying anything until the official threads are posted.

Just curious, did any of those emails show a release date?

Back