The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Congrats again to all three teams. Halfway home and looking forward to tomorrow. I'll be on the course when it goes down. Wednesday is Dogfight Day and a couple of quid on the line. LOL

Am I correct in that the two golden tickets have not been placed on a team yet?

Tomorrow is going to be huge. Can't wait to see if my two chosen captains helps me through.

Congrats to everyone so far. It's going to be fully "on" after tomorrow's announcements.

That is correct.

Congrats to those selected today.

When I get home I am going to put on my smallest polo and do a video of my excitement I think.

When I get home I am going to put on my smallest polo and do a video of my excitement I think.

This needs to happen and be shared with AJ via social media.

congrats everyone.

This needs to happen and be shared with AJ via social media.

I have a 15 lbs ago shirt that should work perfectly.

Congrats again to guys on Team JRod and Team AJ!!

I am so thrilled to be going. I cannot wait to start making travel arrangements!!!! This just made my day as I'm looking outside on a cold, rainy mid-west day this morning.

Congrats fellas. Happy to see my friend X.Man make it. This is probably one of the best THP events of the year.

I am so thrilled to be going. I cannot wait to start making travel arrangements!!!! This just made my day as I'm looking outside on a cold, rainy mid-west day this morning.

Its going to be a good one.

Congrats fellas. Happy to see my friend X.Man make it. This is probably one of the best THP events of the year.

You should prepare him.
And can you get him to respond to my PM.

Congrats to the first three teams! Looking forward to seeing the members of the next three!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again, congrats everyone!

More Coming Tomorrow!

Im in so much shock right now!! ECSTATIC!!! :banana:

Im in so much shock right now!! ECSTATIC!!! :banana:
You and me both man. Cant wait to meet the team and everyone else.

Very nice, congrats to the 9 of you!!

Wow, three teams announced already. Congrats to those that made it in.

Congrats to Darth Finley team! You guys are in for a real treat!

Congrats everyone!!!

Congrats so far!

Congrats to the three Teams, have a blast.

Congrats to the guys on the first 3 teams.
Hope I make one of the last 3 teams!

Back