Vintage Golf Wear - Lets See What You Got

flog2424

Philippians 4:13
Reaction score
Handicap
I am amazed at how far all aspects of golf have come in the last 15 years, including apparel.

I was cleaning out a closet at my parents house over the weekend and came across this great find. The original Tiger Woods Victory Polo from 1997. I wonder if this has any value currently???

Tiger.jpg

Anyone else have some cool old school stuff in their closets including hats, shoes, sweaters etc?

I've got some stuff for sure. I'll dig out a few things later this week and post.

Someone is going to post pleated shorts and Wardy is going to be like, "What's vintage about those?"

I guess I got put up my 100% cotton shirts since I am the only one that still wears them and they are near impossible to find. In my defense, I read yesterday their are confirmed allergies to polyester so that is my story and I'm sticking to it. So see Wardy, I have a medical reason not to wear shiny shirts.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

20160111_093736_zpsppu1mnit.jpg

1998 Nike Golf Kapalua shirt I purchased on my first visit to Maui. Kapalua had three courses then, Bay, Village and Plantation. I played them all. Plantation was getting ready to host its first Tournament of Champions the very next January. I played some great rounds in this shirt. My favorite for years.

20160111_093834_zpsnljf7sve.jpg

Went back to Maui in 2008. Played Plantation again and got this Mercedez-Benz Tournament of Champions shirt. Hynduai became the title sponsor a couple of years later I think.

20160111_094001_zpsijf6bdkx.jpg

Circa 2000 Greg Norman mock turtlenecks. Have at least 2 more of these in the back of the closet. Waiting for the look to come back!

Back