Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Ok, now that we are in the week of, who is in for sim golf Saturday down in Akron?

Cbaker said he would need to leave around 4, so can we plan for 1 so he can stay for a few hours, or should we push it to noon?

Yep I am in. Anytime 11-1 to start would be fine, but obviously the earlier out of the time frame the better for me.

let me check with the mrs to see if we have anything going on after the basketball game in the AM

The earlier the better.

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

The earlier the better.

Too bad this isn't starting at like 830-9. If this was able to start before 11 I "could "be in..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yep I am in. Anytime 11-1 to start would be fine, but obviously the earlier out of the time frame the better for me.

Can I bring one of my staff bags?

No you lose ranking for that. Not worth it, no matter how THP affiliated said staff bag is.

Well I was going to offer said staff bag to the captain. Should go for one spot in rankings.

Too bad this isn't starting at like 839-9. If this was able to start before 11 I "could "be in..

21 minutes is a pretty specific time window.

I am a go as of now. The bathroom is almost done!!!

Count me as a maybe, have some car stuff to take care of and this weather is not very motivating for me to do it.

I'm a no go for Saturday. Have fun guys.

I'm out too. Hoping to get a round in here though

I can't make it, sorry.

Hey mike I can't make the winter practice sessions what can I do to move up the ranks?

Seems like not many can make it. Are we still on?

Hey mike I can't make the winter practice sessions what can I do to move up the ranks?

Hickerad has dropped the ball on the playhouse for the kids...

Hickerad has dropped the ball on the playhouse for the kids...

I know, I know :( From last weeks rankings I am officially below PhillyV. Wait....that sounds a little awkward.

Did you buy a ticket?
#Youcan'twinifuain'tin
?

Back