2016 SuperStroke Pistol GT Tour

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I honestly don't know what it's called, just what it has printed, but interesting to see the pistol with the weight port!

I'm interested in this a lot. Wonder if they are going to have different sizes as well. a 1.0 pistol grip would be great.

Certainly looks interesting enough to try! Any tour pro's using it?

Definitely intrigued....and love seeing technology coming even moreso into grips.

OK, give me a 1.0 like that and I may be back on board with SS.

OK, give me a 1.0 like that and I may be back on board with SS.

Agreed. Really enjoying my 1.0 right now and won't make the jump to the 2.0 just for the sake of this...I don't think at least. Hahaha

Nice to see SS diversifying their lineup to include traditional shaped grips, but this is just "meh" to me.

Like this a lot!

JM

I like the idea of this a lot.

I really like the looks of these. Golfworks has a page on them. (States on backorder, but probably not even available in stock, yet)

st0061.jpg

http://www.golfworks.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_ST0061_A_quick_order_E_true

I'm really digging this grip, but really wish it wasn't $34.99. Think they'll make an option without the counter core tech?

I'm gravitating to a 1.0 lately and this is intriguing if it is offered

Oh wow....I'm probably going to need a 2.0 in this in the white/black/red/grey!

Ok...I need one! Pistol grip SS with option to CB. Yes please!

A weight port is a good idea on a putter.

I'm really digging this grip, but really wish it wasn't $34.99. Think they'll make an option without the counter core tech?

CounterCore grips come with a plastic cap in the port, so they can be used with out the weight if you like.

CounterCore grips come with a plastic cap in the port, so they can be used with out the weight if you like.
That I am aware of. Though I'm a little sticker shocked with the cost of the typical super stroke. I will begrudgingly purchase this I'm sure.

Can't see dropping another $45+ on a grip. Probably go with a Pure Big Dog grip, as I have like those in the past.

I want to try one of these in the worst way.

Yep, I want to try these badly.

Im thinking one of these will be going on my MXM 7 ASAP.

Need to find one locally to snag.

Back