Michigan hackers, check in here

Alright so my plans have changed. I was informed we "have" to go to church at 9 Sunday. So I won't be there early but I can now stay for the whole simulator session. I'll update you Tyler if anything else changes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in for a carpool from the SE. I don't mind going early, staying late, or driving either.

It is. That is why I originally said 3 hours, but the deal lent itself to some more time and adult pops

No worries there. If we get a full boat, I'm sure we can work something out. I'm not sure at this point what I can do in regards to demos, need to coordinate if a carpool from 75 south is going to happen or what.

I will not be able to do the car pool. Dinner commitments have popped up.

I'm in for a carpool from the SE. I don't mind going early, staying late, or driving either.
You know where I live. We made this trip last year!
I will not be able to do the car pool. Dinner commitments have popped up.
No worries. Glad you can still make it!

I can show up early. Just need to know what the plan is Carl's or Mile's.

Thanks Wyzyguy

I can honestly say I can't wait until Sunday. I'm nervous what my swing looks like though. I haven't even looked at a golf club since September. Hopefully I don't slide too far down the rankings

They are the about golf PGA tour simulators. Top of the line. 1 is sorta isolated in a separate room and the other two sit in the main room next to each other.

Nice. Looking forward to it. Do you actually putt in this one or is that automated? Only time I've ever played a simulator round was a few years ago with you guys and dont think we putted. And I remember chipping was a nightmare.

Nice. Looking forward to it. Do you actually putt in this one or is that automated? Only time I've ever played a simulator round was a few years ago with you guys and dont think we putted. And I remember chipping was a nightmare.
Yes, you do putt. It's typically based off the distance from the hitting area to the screen. I've never had a bad experience putting on sims. We will do 6 foot gimmies too for those that struggle. Chipping can be tough, especially based on how you line up to the ball and allowing it to register or not. Some people stand over the ball and cast a shadow, which is no Bueno. We will get it all taken care of there.

Do we have 12 confirmed?

Put me down for a pitcher of beer to add to the cause/team building.

Can't wait to see everyone!
Hope I finally play decent indoors...

Yes, you do putt. It's typically based off the distance from the hitting area to the screen. I've never had a bad experience putting on sims. We will do 6 foot gimmies too for those that struggle. Chipping can be tough, especially based on how you line up to the ball and allowing it to register or not. Some people stand over the ball and cast a shadow, which is no Bueno. We will get it all taken care of there.

Are we doing anything team wise or just go in there and play golf?

Team play could be interesting. Get us in the correct mind set for the big event. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

I think we can leave that up to each individual simulator. We already have 1 sim that has 3 guys together. Either we can get that sorted out once we get the final number or at the sim. Doesn't matter to me.

I think we can leave that up to each individual simulator. We already have 1 sim that has 3 guys together. Either we can get that sorted out once we get the final number or at the sim. Doesn't matter to me.

No, I cool with whatever. I was just curious.

Team play could be interesting. Get us in the correct mind set for the big event. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

If we have groups of guys that want to do the same thing, we can certainly group them together. Otherwise, I will leave all decisions up the individual, majority rule, or the captain.

If we have groups of guys that want to do the same thing, we can certainly group them together. Otherwise, I will leave all decisions up the individual, majority rule, or the captain.

I will try and have a few ideas for some things I want to do. As long as everyone is willing and doesn't care about shooting a personal best on a sim.

I like the Captain idea.

I will try and have a few ideas for some things I want to do. As long as everyone is willing and doesn't care about shooting a personal best on a sim.

Hold up, I can't punch this in on my HCP...

Really it will just be fun to swing the clubs with some THPers.

This made me LOL.

Maybe we can limit the number of mulligans we give out :beat-up:

Forget about personal best, its course record or bust for me. Im gonna be grinding it out on the greens, reading putts from every angle. Hope sarcasm comes through on a computer....

I am out guys.sorry I can't make it.

Bringing this to the front to reference

#THPRegionalRivalry prep for Team Michigan

When: Sunday, January 17th, 2016
Tee time: 12 noon
We are booked for 4 hours

Where: Cattails Golf Club
57737 9 Mile Rd
South Lyon, MI 48178

Price: $26.75

That includes a beer!

Interested parties:

- [captain] jdtox (confirmed)
- tpluff (confirmed)
- rbarthle17 (confirmed)
- Michigan Slice (confirmed)
- Wyzyguy (confirmed)
- musicmaster6921 (confirmed)
- Stribs (confirmed)
- 2012BFT (confirmed)
- rozo22 (confirmed)
- Solid5112 (confirmed)
- Lions81 (confirmed)
- jspangs (confirmed)

Myself, rozo22, and Solid5112 have picked up the Groupons. See us at the meet up to settle up.
Bumping this as we have all interested parties now confirmed.

Back