This thread is freaking awesome!! I don't know how I've missed it till now. Awesome idea RC. Can't wait to follow along know that I've seen this thread. Those C200's will see more places than I have and I was in the Navy. Been completely around the world.

Love this thread. Thanks Rusty.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Thanks Rusty for taking us along with you and your trusty C200. This is an amazing thread !

On a side note, any time you step into a Boeing airplane of any model, you are walking on the floor panels that the company I work for has built.
We build floor panels, air ducts, glare shields and other flight deck components for Boeing.

Fly safe my friend !

Thanks Rusty for taking us along with you and your trusty C200. This is an amazing thread !

On a side note, any time you step into a Boeing airplane of any model, you are walking on the floor panels that the company I work for has built.
We build floor panels, air ducts, glare shields and other flight deck components for Boeing.

Fly safe my friend !

At 35000' over the pacific I truly appreciate your hard work.

Fly safe my friend !

Hey, I got about 10 years on Boeing Helo's. (Chinooks (147), Labrador's (113) (all variations)).

The #TravelingC200 hits the black sand beaches of #Waikoloa. #BigIsland #Hawaii #GenFLX @WilsonGolf @THPGolf #C200

19709862dfcaa3ed2e4f04cf7d62f51f.jpg

The #TravelingC200 hits the black sand beaches of #Waikoloa. #BigIsland #Hawaii #GenFLX @WilsonGolf @THPGolf #C200

Twenty bucks if you re-enact that scene in From Here to Eternity with that C200 :alien:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twenty bucks if you re-enact that scene in From Here to Eternity with that C200 :alien:

With our Canadian $ doing what it is currently I'll gladly take that deal.

With our Canadian $ doing what it is currently I'll gladly take that deal.

I like you but your word won't be good enough for this one. Pics definitely required to collect!

The #TravelingC200 admiring the #Caribbean waters over #Bahamas. #GenFLX #C200 @WilsonGolf. Visit @THPGolf

70c452a4302b51c92e37c3182f8cdf0d.jpg

These photos have been fantastic!

The #TravelingC200 hangin on the #LasVegas strip. #Vegas it's time for #GenFLX by @WilsonGolf. Reviews on @THPGolf

d58f10d9293a5eab836d64b17eb74b22.jpg

dd2dd7dd90f13981027ea4fee352b206.jpg

I can't believe this... I'm envious of the travels of a golf club. :banghead: The Big Island is truly one of my favorite spots in the world.

Vegas, you bum, get your tail home.

Such a cool thread, and I have to say it makes me a bit envious of your clubs getting to travel all over, lol.

Rusty C. I am in Vegas too. Hope you and the C200 makes some money at the tables

Bonjour #Montréal #Quebec, êtes-vous prêt pour #GenFLX? #TravelingC200 #C200 @WilsonGolf @THPGolf

cc9ee9c516cfa04e5320926e47b15f41.jpg

Another day, another location.

These pictures and locations have been awesome.

I saw this thread pop up from time to time, didn't know it was such a cool thread! Thanks Rusty for taking us all on your C200 adventures!

Heading to go like your pages on Twitter and Instagram now.

Just great stuff Rusty!!

I'm enjoying following along on Twitter. You're a great unofficial International Ambassador.

Your just logging the hours, just a tad more than last winter :act-up:

Bonjour #Montréal #Quebec, êtes-vous prêt pour #GenFLX? #TravelingC200 #C200 @WilsonGolf @THPGolf

cc9ee9c516cfa04e5320926e47b15f41.jpg

This was from a hotel room window and not a "look passengers! No hands!" Moment right?

This was from a hotel room window and not a "look passengers! No hands!" Moment right?

Yup. Taking low level pics while flying is not going to happen.

Back