Week 6: THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Scoring continued to be high and bye weeks continue. Get ready for week 6.

Big week coming up for East division in league 1. If I get the W there’s a chance I head into week 7 with a commanding 3 game lead in the division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Got a lucky win this week where I would have beat I think only 2 other people in the league besides the one I beat. As always, open to trade offers in league 2

Week 6 has the standings pretty tight in L2. No undefeated teams & no one is running away with any of the top spots. The bye weeks tend to be the great equalizers and will test bench depth.

THP-L2.JPG

3rd in L2 with 540 points scored yet Im now 2-3 lol averaging 108 used to be good

Still undefeated. Still unsure why, but I'm happy to be where I'm at.

Trade in L2

Team Ward trades Julio Jones and LeGarrette Blount to Stafford Infection for Nelson Agholor and Marshawn Lynch.

The slide continues, sigh, thanks kicker who shall not be named and Baldwin.

Another loss last week. Sitting at 1-4, but could have been 3-2 were it not for some lineup decisions on my part. I don’t get it. I mean, is my team really that bad?

542b8850843dff31f07f5a0aff7d7a25.png

Mr. Crowell leads #UrbanLumberJack to victory in League 3. Didn't make one poor decision and put up 136 points. Now I get to start deciding between Newton and Trubisky on a week to week basis...

Also, grabbed Smallwood off the waiver wire and he cashed in a cool 15.5 points. Very nice when that happens in a league this size.

Another loss last week. Sitting at 1-4, but could have been 3-2 were it not for some lineup decisions on my part. I don’t get it. I mean, is my team really that bad?

542b8850843dff31f07f5a0aff7d7a25.png

Not necessarily, but in my opinion, if you can't win with them, make some moves and shake some things up.

Week 6 matchups in league 5. Still one undefeated. I improved to 4-1, which is my best in THP FF to date.

40f18d01c96b910096c9381f7917a4e2.jpg

My team has started going the other way

Sean Payton decides to give Alvin Kamara the night off and now I’m 1.5 games back in the division as the League’s highest scoring team...

Week 6: THP Fantasy Football

Sean Payton decides to give Alvin Kamara the night off and now I’m 1.5 games back in the division as the League’s highest scoring team...

:violin:

40c9462a5eb7c8fcd1c2fc9cdd2d9e31.gif

Updated League 4 standings, just 2 undefeated teams left!
fe684870f20ef2734ca22b9fa6dce88a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

And a quick trade to start the week off right
3bb77b8ed374591da2f82d0c25b584c1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

After an 0-2 start, I've got 3 straight wins. Hope things continue in the right direction this week.

4-1 currently. Getting worried as we head into bye weeks. The waiver wire is thin and Ajayi did not play out, he is out for the season. I also had Austin S Jenkins as a back up TE to Gronk and he is out for a while. I have been lucky that a lot of my starters have been injury free (Knock on wood) but my bench has been ugly.

I am in a trading kind of mood. League 1, I have some really solid WR depth, so if you are in need of a WR send me an offer.

I am in a trading kind of mood. League 1, I have some really solid WR depth, so if you are in need of a WR send me an offer.

But will you start the right players after said trade?

I won a game!!!!!

Well, I'm pretty well screwed here on out I think, lost another player to injury. Sheesh. Need an RB in League 2, open to offers.

Anyone want the Jags D in L1 shoot me an offer. Now that my Bears are off bye I only holding the Jags for streaming options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back