Custom THP Belt & Buckle - Open For Pre-Order

I saw the Nexbelt at the local course today. If you haven't seen them you're going to be like :bananadance:when you see these belts. I can't wait to get mine now!

Extremely excited as ive only read good things about NextBelt. Proud to say the THP version will be my 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crap, can't believe I missed this. If there is another run, I am in for sure!

Bah, I can't keep track of everything going on THP these days!
Totally missed this and my belt game is as bad or worse than my sock game.

Love the thread picture on Tapatalk. It has the "X" ball marker. Almost like its for me! Haha

Crap. I don't own a "golf belt". This would have been nice but I missed the thread. I seem to miss just about everything, it's hard to find all these different threads in all the different forums! Oh well, glad for those that got in!

Crap. I don't own a "golf belt". This would have been nice but I missed the thread. I seem to miss just about everything, it's hard to find all these different threads in all the different forums! Oh well, glad for those that got in!

Sorry about that brother. This one was at the top for about 2 days and on social media for a couple of days.

We will try to update it more for the next big item.

Sorry about that brother. This one was at the top for about 2 days and on social media for a couple of days.

We will try to update it more for the next big item.

Not your fault, it's on me to be engaged!! I don't do social media so I'd never see it there.

I hope there is another run later this year. As long as it's the non golf buckle I'm in. Maybe even for two

These were officially ordered and paid for. We will keep you in the loop on when they start arriving.

Looking forward to this. I've never owned a really nice belt.

These were officially ordered and paid for. We will keep you in the loop on when they start arriving.

NICE! I'm doing the pee-pee dance.

Sweet! I only have one other Nexbelt and wore it today. I would've purchased this anyway since it's THP branded but I really like how easy the belt adjustment is....hate being between 2 holes on a regular belt.

Excited to see the order has been placed. What time frame are we looking at before you receive the order? 3/4 weeks?

I'm so looking forward to receiving the belt.

If you don't mind saying, how many belts were ordered?

WOO Cant wait! Love my current NexBelt, but this one will be a whole different level of awesome!

THP will have these in hand with in 10 days.

Sounds like they will definitely be on display at the Kickoff Classic!

Saweet! Looks like my belt game will be taken care of for me come #THPKickOffClassic time! :act-up:

Looking forward to getting mine. Want to have some belt game before I hit Florida.

Quick turnaround

THP will have these in hand with in 10 days.
Great news. That was guick. How will it work when they come in? Will we get a PM or email with instructions?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Very nice, excited to get this in hand and onto the course!

Back