Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

Unrelated point - once the weather gets warmer in a couple of months, I want to play Furry Creek. It looks awesome.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ohhh yeah! Count me in... The course looks amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be down for furry creek,been mening to hit it up last year but never did .

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Nice days boys! No golf for me this weekend but I'd love to tee it up next weekend if anyone's game.

I'm probably good to go as per usual. What's the forecast?

I'm probably good to go as per usual. What's the forecast?
Right now it's saying around 45F and chance of rain.

We could probably play anywhere in that case. What are you thinking?
Not sure. NoBel? Padden? Hazelmere? Morgan?

Any chance you can play Sunday morning army?

Any chance you can play Sunday morning army?

I can't do Sundays.
And I can't do this Sunday (though sometimes Sunday is good for me).

Do Saturdays not work for you, man? I'll have to plan to join you on a Sunday sometime.

I work shift work.. 4 on 4 off so there's no set time that I can't play. I'm off at 7am Saturday tho

I work shift work.. 4 on 4 off so there's no set time that I can't play. I'm off at 7am Saturday tho

Gotcha. So I'm sure we can make some Saturday or Sunday work then!

It's nigh impossible to get an early Saturday time at Morgan in the winter unfortunately. North Bellingham is always in great shape and Padden has a certain 'charm' I suppose. I'm good with wherever but I prefer an early tee time if possible. #DawnPatrol

First tee time at Padden is 7:57, first at NB is 8:08. Preference?

If you have other suggestions for courses, open to those as well. Northview would work.

First tee time at Padden is 7:57, first at NB is 8:08. Preference?

If you have other suggestions for courses, open to those as well. Northview would work.

You were here last time so I don't mind heading south this time, but if you prefer to play Northview we can do that for sure. Between No Bell and Padden I prefer NoBell.

You were here last time so I don't mind heading south this time, but if you prefer to play Northview we can do that for sure. Between No Bell and Padden I prefer NoBell.
Works for me! I'll call tomorrow and try to grab the first time at No Bell on Saturday.

All set for 8:08AM at NB on Saturday for 2.

If anyone else wants to join us, please let me know and I can try to add you.

I may be up for coming down and playing. I haven't played since last time though :angel: Maybe share a ride down?

I may be up for coming down and playing. I haven't played since last time though :angel: Maybe share a ride down?

I'll add you for now, just to make sure the spot doesn't book up.

I'm sure we can work something out. Fair warning though, I like to head down early.

I'm sure we can work something out. Fair warning though, I like to head down early.

Let me know if you guys are able to work this out and if you are for sure coming, TM. Need to have a final count by tomorrow night (24 hour tee time cancel/modify policy)

I'm going to have to back out unfortunately. I have my Granny staying with us on Friday night and I have to drive her to work at 9:30. I would love to play a local round next Saturday if you are up for it!
Have fun!

I would be down to hit the links then too. Maybe fraserview?

I am open to something like that, would also like to play Riverway or maybe something further out towards Amry.
Crap, just realized next weekend I am in a trade sow in Cloverdale, then the Saturday after that is my Bday. Might have to hold off for a couple weeks.

I am open to something like that, would also like to play Riverway or maybe something further out towards Amry.
Crap, just realized next weekend I am in a trade sow in Cloverdale, then the Saturday after that is my Bday. Might have to hold off for a couple weeks.
No worries,we can play it in 2 weeks for sure. I am pretty open on course,will be great to tee it up

I'd be open to playing a round on the morning of the 30th my bday

Back