Contest & Live Update Thread: Win the New UST Mamiya The ATTAS Shaft

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It's Finale week for the THP Event series called Shaft Up with UST Mamiya. For those that have missed the year long fun, Shaft Up is a series of 3 events on the THP Forum where lucky winners win a full fitting, golf at amazing course and new equipment and oh yeah, it is all 100% free including airfare. This year the courses and locations were special with Bellerive, Las Vegas and Olympia Fields all being host to the THPers.

This year the half of the lucky participants, also won a 2nd free trip to test gear, play golf and learn more about shafts in general. It is called The Finale and takes place this weekend.

Last week, UST Mamiya announced their 10th generation ATTAS shaft called The ATTAS and we are excited to give a few away for those that follow along with the Grand Finale Live Update thread on the THP Forum as well as making a quick and easy prediction.

How to Enter
We are giving away SIX brand new The ATTAS shafts in this contest and have multiple flexes and weights to fit the needs of the lucky winners. All you have to do is follow these 3 easy steps to have a shot at the brand new shaft.

1. Choose which of the three teams will win this weekend. There are 3 rounds of team competition.
2. Post in the thread, what shaft product code you want from The ATTAS line. You can find them here.
3. Then follow along over the course of the weekend to see how you fared and if you are in the running for taking home a brand new UST Mamiya The ATTAS 10th generation shaft.

Entries must be submitted by this Friday, 11/12 at 11:59pm ET.

The Teams
Boone's Farm
so-illhacker (Big Soil) & jkray

Esquire & AHoles
JB & Lions81

Tokyo Drift
Danny Le & 2BFast

The Itinerary
Meet at Range at 1pm to get SWAG

Friday 9 Holes at El Campeon (Practice Round)
Friday Evening Dinner: TBA

Saturday AM Breakfast Buffet
Saturday Golf AM on El Campeon
Saturday Golf PM on Las Colinas
Saturday Dinner at Resort

Sunday AM Breakfast Buffet
Sunday Golf AP on El Campeon

I am picking Tokyo Drift to win it. The Attas 6R is the shaft I would choose when they win!

Going Boone's Farm on this one.
My Shaft of Choice is The ATTAS 6S

@Jdax.....where is the line sheet at?!

Tokyo drift Danny le 2 bfast
Attas 6 s

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Boone's Farm FTW! Put in that work Jeremy! Shaft would be the 6S.

Esquire and A holes... can't bet against that name and I know the sock and belt game will be on point!

Attas 7s

so-illhacker (Big Soil) & jkray FTW..

Attas 6S

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Tokyo Drift (can't bet against the host) and ATTAS 6s would be my choice

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Have to support my fellow Michigander Lions81 so I'm going with Esquire & Aholes lol

Attas 6X - If Damien can swing Xflex so can I haha

I gotta go with Boone’s Farm to win it.

ATTAS 6s for me I think.

Toyko Drift Attas 5S would be my choice.

I'm going to choose Esquire and Aholes, gotta love that name. I would go with the 6R if Get chosen.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’m going with Esquires & A-holes FTW.

I’d love to give the 7X a shot in my bag.

Looking forward to following along guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gotta go with Esquire & AHoles FTW
Attas 6X would be my shaft choice

Tokyo Drift for the win
The ATTAS 5R

Gonna go with Tokyo Drift, and shaft would be in 7X.

Thanks!!

Some good teams in this one for sure. But I gotta go with Tokyo Drift. Danny has a lot of game and it will be hard to overcome.

I'd love to put the Attas 6S in my new TS2 driver. High launch shaft with a low spin head ... Yes please!

Im going with Esquire & AHoles for the win! and should I be lucky enough to win a shaft, the 7X would fit me perfectly! Good luck everyone

Going with Boone’s Farm: get that win Jeremy!!
I’d choose the ATTAS 5R. Great contest and hope all teams have a great time!!

This will be fun.

I am going with Esquire & AHoles JB & Lions81. Product code The ATTAS 7X.

Thanks!

I will go with Boone's Farm for the win, and, my shaft pick is The ATTAS 5S

I'm going with my boy @2bfast in Tokyo Drift!! The ATTAS 8X sounds amazing.

Back