This Made Me Smile

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Saw this roll across social media and wanted to share it. Special needs is near and dear to me and sometimes it's the little things that can change your outlook.

DpAFX4OU8AAORrO.jpg:large

Very cool. Sometimes you can make someone's day just by doing something so simple

Class!

Not that it changes anything, but this is from 2016. I had to look it up because it seemed like I had seen this before. Still awesome that he did it. Probably made that kids day and maybe got him a few new friends that wanted to talk about having lunch with the FSU football player.

This type of human interaction definitely deserves more attention in the media/social media. Good on Travis Rudolph, and anyone else who takes the time to make someone's day, especially someone with special needs.

Sometimes people just get it. Good on him.

• Admin
Not that it changes anything, but this is from 2016. I had to look it up because it seemed like I had seen this before. Still awesome that he did it. Probably made that kids day and maybe got him a few new friends that wanted to talk about having lunch with the FSU football player.

I figured it was older, it just doesn't change the thoughts.

I saw this for the first time the other day, and it made me smile too. I wish everyone in the world could have a sense of decency and kindness.

Love this story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured it was older, it just doesn't change the thoughts.

I agree. The only reason I looked it up was because it seemed like a familiar story. Hopefully more of this happens than ever gets reported and I'm sure it does.

It's the little things that often go unnoticed that can change someone's day/week/life. Good for him

That is awesome!

Needed a little dose of the good world out there today. Great note.

That was a great story and being an FSU grad, we heard a lot about how the family and Travis continued to support each other. Was glad to see he made it to the Giants squad last year.

Yup, pretty cool. I think its intentional this stuff gets left off the news and social media. All you hear about is the guys that a thugs and break the law. I really don't care if this kid or that kid had the world by the balls and pissed it away......really I do not care.

Love, love stories like these!

That is so great. I wish we would see more stories like this instead of the gloom and doom every day.

I love reading stories like this. You can't teach character like this. Incredible sentiment by a truly great guy!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Stuff like this really tugs on the heart strings.

Very classy thing to do, warms my heart.

After the day I had, it was great to open up THP and see something like this! This is awesome. I love it when it's genuine.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

This world definitely needs more of this!

Thanks for sharing this, made my morning.

Back