and at the 44 sec mark that guy REALLY looks like Dave Winchell

Lol check out this "promo" for season tickets for the browns

Lmao.

Come watch Dwayne Bowes 6th catch!!

Lol check out this "promo" for season tickets for the browns

Yes, yes he does!

[video=youtube;KYBmzPUI-Qs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYBmzPUI-Qs&feature=youtu.be[/video]

It's funny, early on in the game I was telling my friends that Jones had kept a low profile and was just playing football. It seems he's reverted back to the nonsense he was pulling in Tennessee!

There are very few teams that give an aging cornerback a good deal anyways, throw the attitude problems in there with it, and that list gets even shorter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are very few teams that give an aging cornerback a good deal anyways, throw the attitude problems in there with it, and that list gets even shorter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure, and there have been plenty of players who have been blackballed for less (Chad Johnson/Ochocinco). I suspect after that emotionally charged game, Lewis will have no choice but to cut him.

8a8515a7c777c3d2c56732930f11ef46.jpg

you finally get back to good form and now you're all cocky huh? lol

Nope. The play of the Green Bay Packers have nothing to do with it.

Adam Schefter reports Vontaze Burfict has been suspended for the first 3 games of the 2016 season.

Adam Schefter reports Vontaze Burfict has been suspended for the first 3 games of the 2016 season.

And Burfict will not learn anything from it, he will still take cheap shots on guys from every team. Just google Vontaze Burfict cheap shots and take a look at all of them. I hope next year someone takes him out.

Malvin Lewis still has job?

Despite his 0-7 record in the playoffs, it's tough to look at the numbers and fire a guy who's generated 6 trips to the playoffs in the past 7 years, winning one of the toughest divisions in football three times in that span. That's simply not mediocre, despite their playoff performance.

I'm not saying they should keep him necessarily. I am saying that they're not likely to get a coach as good as Lewis who runs a similar scheme that's made Carson Palmer and Andy Dalton great quarterbacks...and also happens to be a high character guy who can keep Burfict and Jones on the straight & narrow. The problem is they simply have too much talent to not think, "This could be our year!" and they don't want to upset the apple cart.

Like I said, I make no judgement on whether they should can Lewis or not.

Despite his 0-7 record in the playoffs, it's tough to look at the numbers and fire a guy who's generated 6 trips to the playoffs in the past 7 years, winning one of the toughest divisions in football three times in that span. That's simply not mediocre, despite their playoff performance.

I'm not saying they should keep him necessarily. I am saying that they're not likely to get a coach as good as Lewis who runs a similar scheme that's made Carson Palmer and Andy Dalton great quarterbacks...and also happens to be a high character guy who can keep Burfict and Jones on the straight & narrow. The problem is they simply have too much talent to not think, "This could be our year!" and they don't want to upset the apple cart.

Like I said, I make no judgement on whether they should can Lewis or not.
But the Bengals continuously have the dumbest players in the NFL

But the Bengals continuously have the dumbest players in the NFL

And is that on Lewis (I don't know if Cincy has a GM)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back