golfer_teej

is it spring time yet?
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The weather is changing in Minnesota and along with that comes the color change of the leaves, cooler/colder days, diminishing daylight and more rain. That had me thinking what is your favorite hot drink?

I enjoy hot apple cider and an occasional hot chocolate. I also enjoy Tom and Jerrys (with rum, not brandy) and a Coffee with some Baileys. I normally just purchase a Tom and Jerry mix but have tried to make it once, which seemed more work than it was worth.

What are your favorite fall/winter drinks and if you make the mixes yourself what’s your recipe?

I will drink hot chocolate.

I love hot cocoa (especially with hot chili in it) and hot tea in the winter. I am first and foremost a coffee drinker, though.

i don't drink alcohol, but I have been known to splash peppermint schnaaps or cinnamon schnaaps in other's cocoa to twist it up a little bit.

I love hot cocoa (especially with hot chili in it) and hot tea in the winter.

Like chili - tomato base with meat, onions beans, etc???? or a hot chili pepper??? Do tell!

Like chili - tomato base with meat, onions beans, etc???? or a hot chili pepper??? Do tell!

Well Cincinnati chili does have chocolate in it... no, just chili pepper. Usually buy a mix, but you can find all kinds of recipes online.

Yeah probably as you eat a steak or something.....

omg that's just not right

:laughing:
The hot chocolate will be made with MILK, not hot water. And don't forget that will be medium rare, baked tater, and steamed broccoli please.

The hot chocolate will be made with MILK, not hot water. And don't forget that will be medium rare, baked tater, and steamed broccoli please.
O-m-g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O-m-g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds great doesn't it?!!!! :D
Don't forget I picked you and Danny to win this weekend, don't make me regret my decision. :alien:

Sorry chillyballer, me and 2BFAST don't mean to hijack your thread, he has this allergic reaction to the mention of good wholesome milk.

My wife prefers tea just about any time.

I too use MILK in my hot chocolate not that h2o junk

Well Cincinnati chili does have chocolate in it... no, just chili pepper. Usually buy a mix, but you can find all kinds of recipes online.

Ahhhhh like a spicy mocha! Ill have to look for a mix

I love hot cocoa (especially with hot chili in it) and hot tea in the winter. I am first and foremost a coffee drinker, though.

i don't drink alcohol, but I have been known to splash peppermint schnaaps or cinnamon schnaaps in other's cocoa to twist it up a little bit.
Coffee drinker here as well. Don't those chili beans get in the way of the marshmallows in your cocoa? Only kidding.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I love hot cocoa (especially with hot chili in it)
was at Trader Joe's and picked up their Spicy Hot Chocolate mix. It is interesting and pretty tasty!

Not a Starbucks fan, but they do make a good hot chocolate. :D

Gluhwein - A German spiced red wine served hot or warm during the winter months, especially around Christmas time.

It's 77 outside, and the kids have asked for hot chocolate because it's 'cold' now.

I love that there is a hot beverages thread. Love me a hot beverage and my go to the last week has been mulled cider. I also love me a good Gluwein but I haven’t made one yet this year.

I might need to try this gluhwein!

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Back