New member from Colorado

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Wow. Quite a reception around these boards. Not used to that as a member of many team sports forums. Anyhow, thanks. JP_CO, I'm in Pueblo West. I just moved my family here two years ago from Salt Lake City. Pueblo doesn't seem to be the mecha of golf, but there are some descent courses here in town and several others fairly close. How about you?
Welcome! There are quite a few of us in CO. Most are in the metro denver area. We like to tee it up as often as possible and would love to have you. Or if there's more snow melting down south we don't mind driving!

Welcome to THP, neighbor!

The CO THP Crew are a great bunch of guys! Get some rounds in with them as much as you can!

Welcome! There are quite a few of us in CO. Most are in the metro denver area. We like to tee it up as often as possible and would love to have you. Or if there's more snow melting down south we don't mind driving!

That's awesome. I would love to get out and hack it up with you all. The snow and cold has surprisingly stuck around down here for the last month or so. I just put a new set of irons in the bag that Santa Clause brought me and that's where they have remained. Soon I hope I can get out to the range at least and start dialing them in.

Welcome.

Follow along in the local Denver/Colorado thread. And let us know when it thaws down south.

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

:welcome:

Welcome!

Welcome to THP jump in on any conversation you like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP. Lots of knowledge and interesting things going on here.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Back