DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

If it is a muscle strain or stiffness it is fantastic.

Just get you some and try it. I think it will surprise you.
Do you remember icy hot, this is much better.

Does it come with a happy ending? Lol

What about this?
52b68448eced52199771ef9191b98b99.jpg

What has this thread turned into? DFW First Aid? Where is Doug when you need him?

Although you guys with all your aches and pains are making me feel ok about myself right now.

doctor-smiley-emoticon.gif

<------------------------------

Anyone have plans to play this weekend?

If I can get my broken down body up to par, my buddy was thinking about Tangle Ridge or Prairie Lakes (Golfnow hot deal)

Haha...the Perform works as well as Biofreeze and can be had a lot cheaper at Walmart. Used both for may years and won't ever run out in the golf bag or at home.

If I can get my broken down body up to par, my buddy was thinking about Tangle Ridge or Prairie Lakes (Golfnow hot deal)

Let me know, will do my best to make it work...will likely come down to time of day since I'll have my kiddos this weekend.

I would love to, but can't commit. Not actually sure what's going with Miami at the moment.

Have hopes to, but not looking real good. Saturday need to get daughter to a lesson weather permitting. Off Monday also, but predicting mid 30s with a chance of wintry mix.

Have hopes to, but not looking real good. Saturday need to get daughter to a lesson weather permitting. Off Monday also, but predicting mid 30s with a chance of wintry mix.

Getting really tired of this great weekday weather and then crappy weekends.

I'm off Monday as well if the forecast changes.

Getting really tired of this great weekday weather and then crappy weekends.

I'm off Monday as well if the forecast changes.
I think you need to move South. What are your thoughts on Dade County in Florida.

Haha...the Perform works as well as Biofreeze and can be had a lot cheaper at Walmart. Used both for may years and won't ever run out in the golf bag or at home.

Haven't seen that before but it is made by Biofreeze, let us know how it works........

Got Walgreens to price match so that's one good thing. Applied on my back, went on cool and maybe took 10 minutes to activate (cooling sensation) about 20 minutes in I started to feel relief. Lasted about 3.5 hours.

Since Nate asked so nicely....:angel:

All of the popular OTC creams use Menthol as the active ingredient.
Below is based on Amazon pricing

Perform is 3.1% (9.50 for 4oz)
Biofreeze is 3.9% (10.25 for 4oz)
Absorbine is 4% (14.00 for 12oz) (also at your local feed store for those near a rural area)

Since this is the DFW thread http://absorbine.com/where-to-buy

Got Walgreens to price match so that's one good thing. Applied on my back, went on cool and maybe took 10 minutes to activate (cooling sensation) about 20 minutes in I started to feel relief. Lasted about 3.5 hours.
You went with the Perform? Just curious. Glad to see you give this stuff a try. It really does a good job.
I don't think I will ever be without Biofreeze, or something similar, in my bag again. Helps so much with the aches and pains.

is this the DFW thread or the OTC Pain Med thread?

Finally got the ultrasound results back... Good news is everything internal is normal, bad news is they still dont know what the problem is. This is a whole new level of frustration for me!

Glad to hear, but sorry they haven't found the issue yet.
She doing alright? Looks like she's been pretty happy.

Glad to hear, but sorry they haven't found the issue yet.
She doing alright? Looks like she's been pretty happy.
Shes very happy aside from these problems. I could strangle a few doctors right now... And even pay my bail instead of their bills!!

And thanks to a certain someone im an albatross member so hopefully i can clan the rust off my clubs soon and maybe join you guys for an event

Shes very happy aside from these problems. I could strangle a few doctors right now... And even pay my bail instead of their bills!!

And thanks to a certain someone im an albatross member so hopefully i can clan the rust off my clubs soon and maybe join you guys for an event
Every doctor doesn't know everything. We learned that with our first. Sometimes, a doctor has beliefs in treatments that he is familiar with, but may not be what is really needed. Do you research on the symptoms also and question the doctor. Not hearing what you think you should, try another.

And glad to hear you're an Albatross member.

Every doctor doesn't know everything. We learned that with our first. Sometimes, a doctor has beliefs in treatments that he is familiar with, but may not be what is really needed. Do you research on the symptoms also and question the doctor. Not hearing what you think you should, try another.

And glad to hear you're an Albatross member.
Yea ive done quite a bit of research and tried most of it. We have been to 3 doctors already probably heading to a 4th soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back