Chrome Soft ball ID

OGputtnfool

Reaction score
Handicap
What's the difference in these three balls based on the OEM markings? Can someone tag one of the Callaway guys so I will know for sure? I don't know any of their names here.
0d8b325af596ea22cfaa4e9cb31e9663.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Different model years, that's it. The top is most recent with Graphene, middle is the oldest 3 piece, and bottom is 4 piece dual core.

What's the difference in these three balls based on the OEM markings? Can someone take one of the Callaway guys so I will know for sure? I don't know any of their names here.
0d8b325af596ea22cfaa4e9cb31e9663.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

In most cases, different side markings indicating different versions of the ball. I am not that familiar with Callaway balls. I am sure others will chime in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018, 2015, 2016 top to bottom

Top to bottom: 2018, 2016, 2017

The biggest difference between them is between 2017 and 2018 they introduced graphene in the ball. I've only played the 2016 and 2017 versions and have not really seen much of a difference between them.

Different model years, that's it. The top is most recent with Graphene, middle is the oldest 3 piece, and bottom is 4 piece dual core.

Thanks. Any idea what the "crown" is in the bottom one's Truvis markings?

According to @myndcraft on his website encyclopedia for Truvis, it is The Summit golf courses logo from out in Las Vegas. Very, very nice and new Discovery property. #Grandaddy guys might know the head pro there.

Just a special edition logo included for a resort or course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to @myndcraft on his website encyclopedia for Truvis, it is The Summit golf courses logo from out in Las Vegas. Very, very nice and new Discovery property. #Grandaddy guys might know the head pro there.

Yes. And I need to play there line nowwwwwwwwww

Thanks for all the insight, guys. I know I'll be referring to that link above often.

Thanks for all the insight, guys. I know I'll be referring to that link above often.

If you have any feedback on the site please let me know :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I believe it is 2018, 2015 and 2016. The last one was done it 2016 and just replaced this year with the top one.

So, anyone wanna tell me which of these balls spins the most? I played a CS a while back (probably last autumn) and, from my recollection, it was spinning like a top and I didn't like it. Today, I played one and it was almost perfect. I had numerous shots that stopped within a few feet of the ball mark and that's my definition of perfect.

Back