Jersey Mike's Order

I don't eat cheese so it makes my decision easier. I have Jersey Mikes next to my office and I usually order an 8 or 9.

No stress i always seem to order the same thing where ever we end up.

I know I'm doing myself a disservice but I order the #2 every time and I love it, don't forget to add the hot pepper relish

i really like jersey mike's but it doesn't like me. wicked indigestion for the rest of the day.

i usually just look at the specials for the day and get one of those. always on white, always mike's way.

Haha. Challenge Accepted?
So you get the same each time rather than mixing things up? Maybe that is my downfall.

I have two standbys at Jersey Mikes - a #13 Original Italian, regular, on white, or a #7 Turkey, regular on white, add bacon and banana peppers for taste. Once in a blue moon I'll get a cheese steak, but its been a year or more.

What kills me is the numbering system. Number 56? When there's only 26 subs on the menu?

too many choices

#5 super sub. Then I can wax nostalgic about this dive across the highway from my parents house while I eat it

#13 is the only one I get. The cheese-steaks don't have enough meat in them.

#20 without hesitation

Call me crazy, but I've never been to Jersey Mike's. I'm not sure there's one around us, we always go to Jimmy John's. Several of those subs look amazing, though.

JM is by far my favorite of the “sub shops.” Generally I’m getting the Italian #13 I think. I’ll get steak and cheese occasionally but I don’t mix it up as often as I probably should. Next time I eat there I’ll order something new

JM is by far my favorite of the “sub shops.” Generally I’m getting the Italian #13 I think. I’ll get steak and cheese occasionally but I don’t mix it up as often as I probably should. Next time I eat there I’ll order something new

We are going to hold you to it

The wife and I just get the #17, best Steak sandwich around here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Call me crazy, but I've never been to Jersey Mike's. I'm not sure there's one around us, we always go to Jimmy John's. Several of those subs look amazing, though.

Jersey Mikes just came into the Houston area recently. I had only eaten it at airports before that. Port of Subs is another good sandwich.

Wait, people order something other than 6 and 13 (both Mike's way of course)? Blasphemy!

I was in Florida about 6 months ago and went to JJs. The speed at which they prepare your order is amazing! My order was being taken as I was barely in the door and by the time the money changed hands, my sub was finished and bagged! Crazy.

I love Jersey Mikes, but go there usually for one thing--#13 Regular on Wheat, Mike's way except hold the vinegar and add hot pepper relish. The Original Italian is what a sub should be. Every once in awhile, I'll crave a Philly Cheese Steak. Then, it's a #17 Regular, et. al.

Crazy!! (You said too)

Oh, I forgot to mention, I like JM's so much, I had them at my wedding. It also helps that my cousin is an owner/operator so I got a nice discount on the subs.

Jersey Mike's is way too expensive for me for a sandwich.

Always get the southwest chicken cheese steak giant. I think it’s a 42 or 52. Something like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back