Jersey Mike's Order

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a weird topic, but one that I need to vent about. Out of the sub chains, I like Jersey Mikes (and Firehouse). However when I walk in, I immediately panic as to what I want because so many of their combos are similar. I know I want it Mike's Way and know the size, but can never decide on the number. I do usually know if I am going hot or cold.

Am I alone here? Does panic set in for anybody else?

Screen%20Shot%202018-10-10%20at%2012.19.19%20PM-L.png

Screen%20Shot%202018-10-10%20at%2012.19.51%20PM-L.png

#31 please

You should just order them all...

Nope....number 17 on wheat as it comes...or the Chipotle cheese steak is nice as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Admin
#31 please

You should just order them all...

Haha. Challenge Accepted?
So you get the same each time rather than mixing things up? Maybe that is my downfall.

Haha. Challenge Accepted?
So you get the same each time rather than mixing things up? Maybe that is my downfall.

Generally with chain places I go with the same thing every time. For Jersey Mikes it's the #31 if I do change it up my other two sandwiches would be #13 and #17

When I order at most restaurants I pick 1-3 items and when the server comes back it's whichever item is #1 at the time lol

Have never ate there, is this a south chain restaurant?

It's almost always a #13, Mike's Way, add the pepper relish, and banana peppers.

I really like JM's as well. I typically have three or so that I know are solid "likes" and just go with whichever sound the best that day.

No. It's in the Northeast and Midwest too. Not sure how far west though. It's Subway, only better because they fresh slice their meat.

Haha No. Its called Jersey Mikes : )
I kid of course. They are a national chain and growing fast. In about 25 states right now I believe.

Haha No. Its called Jersey Mikes : )
I kid of course. They are a national chain and growing fast. In about 25 states right now I believe.

Just looked it up on the website, closest one is about 1hr 20 minutes away. Guess I will try it the next time I am in that vicinity.

This is a weird topic, but one that I need to vent about. Out of the sub chains, I like Jersey Mikes (and Firehouse). However when I walk in, I immediately panic as to what I want because so many of their combos are similar. I know I want it Mike's Way and know the size, but can never decide on the number. I do usually know if I am going hot or cold.

Am I alone here? Does panic set in for anybody else?

Screen%20Shot%202018-10-10%20at%2012.19.19%20PM-L.png

Screen%20Shot%202018-10-10%20at%2012.19.51%20PM-L.png
I have said the same thing while there. I like their subs but I always spend more time than i should looking at the menu

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Glad I am not the only one with that problem.
I think it takes me more time to figure out what I want to order than actually finish the sandwich.
No favorite yet, as I have not tried them all.

I just go super sub (#5) or a cheesesteak, depending on the day. Love jersey mikes. Keep it simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad I am not the only one with that problem.
I think it takes me more time to figure out what I want to order than actually finish the sandwich.
No favorite yet, as I have not tried them all.

See, we need a support group I think.
It has plagued me every time I go in there.

Any of the steak and cheese options are good at Jersey Mikes. I only had Firehouse once and I was not impressed. I like Jimmy Johns for cold subs.

Any of the steak and cheese options are good at Jersey Mikes. I only had Firehouse once and I was not impressed. I like Jimmy Johns for cold subs.
This guy gets it.

Pot belly is my go to, a regular wreck and the voodoo chips....mmmm

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

See, we need a support group I think.
It has plagued me every time I go in there.

I might have to make a stop at JM for lunch today. Should start pondering what I want now as I "only" have two hours till lunch....

I love their standard Italian although I have no idea what the # is.

No panic... I mix and match different subs to be contrarian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy Johns delivers to my work, and jmikes will let me order and pay before hand. Both my go to sub places for lunch after working out on my lunch break.

I save my favorites in the app so I don’t have to think about it. Because I have the same issue.

There really isn’t any comparison for any other sub chain....DIBELLA’s is by far the best around. It’s not really close.
https://www.dibellas.com/

Originated in Point Pleasant NJ and has expanded nationwide, with a few locations outside of the US too I believe.

It's almost always a #17 for me when I order from Mike's.

Off-topic story - I used to loop for the owner quite often. The people on here that complain about pace would absolutely love to play in his group or the group behind him, as he never played a round longer than 2 1/2 hours haha.

Me and my wife will order two different subs and share them. You have doubled your chances that you didn't miss out on something and you get the bigger half. NICE!!

Back