Family Fued tryout advice

fuffle master

5150 Lunatic Fringe 22’ GRANDADDY
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So, my family submitted a video and are offered a tryout. Anyone have any advice or tips? I know high high energy and an interesting fact. I think we have the interesting fact: my family is very close. Too close. My sister was a surrogate for my brother and gave birth to his daughter. No, not a Jerry Springer moment. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is quite a fact!

Let me see practice your kissing?

rd4.JPG_GH_content_650px.jpg

Wrong host.

family+feud3.jpg

That is quite a fact!

Let me see practice your kissing?

rd4.JPG_GH_content_650px.jpg

Wrong host.

family+feud3.jpg

Imagine Steve Harvey trying that today.

So, my family submitted a video and are offered a tryout. Anyone have any advice or tips? I know high high energy and an interesting fact. I think we have the interesting fact: my family is very close. Too close. My sister was a surrogate for my brother and gave birth to his daughter. No, not a Jerry Springer moment. Lol

More like a Phoebe Buffay moment...

I'd love to try out. I think it'd be fun with my dad, my brother and his wife, my wife and me.

Make sure you post up here to let us know how it goes.

Love Family Feud.

I'm pretty sure a successful tryout will have nothing to do with win/lose, rather how entertaining your family can be.

No advice here, but good luck and have fun!!!

This is awesome. I would guess a lot of enthusiastic clapping, high fives, and one family member that gives terrible answers.

Nice fact as well. Don't hear that one often!

Good luck!

The one thing I found interesting is they pick the people they want to be on the team. That way they insure there is one "dummy" that can be the brunt of all the jokes. Good luck. I've wanted to send in a tape and try and get my family on there because it looks like a good time. I wanted to do it when my grandma was still alive and have her on the team. It was hard telling what was going to come out of her mouth sometimes. Add in the lights and cameras and it would have made it a lot more interesting to hear what she might say.

I think for your fact, you should lead with your sister had your brothers baby. Let that sink in for a second and then explain the whole surrogacy. :alien:

"Name something about your family that could turn into a Dateline episode?" Sister is the surrogate of my brothers child. :act-up:

Have fun! Hope you make it.

The one thing I found interesting is they pick the people they want to be on the team. That way they insure there is one "dummy" that can be the brunt of all the jokes. Good luck. I've wanted to send in a tape and try and get my family on there because it looks like a good time. I wanted to do it when my grandma was still alive and have her on the team. It was hard telling what was going to come out of her mouth sometimes. Add in the lights and cameras and it would have made it a lot more interesting to hear what she might say.

I think for your fact, you should lead with your sister had your brothers baby. Let that sink in for a second and then explain the whole surrogacy. :alien:

We were thinking it would be good if one of us, probably my mom to answer the question given with a stupid answer on purpose. Then all of us yell the good answer good answer knowing how silly what she says. Mom is not the quickest to think of the stupid answer but she would be funniest.

Back