What Do You Think?

YES. I love it AS IS.

Holy crap that is fantastic.

#ThatisTrueTHPGreen

I agree that with the white the logo pops.

Would that kind of material get dirty/scuff easily? Not that these are meant to stay in pristine shape

It shouldnt. Aligator is like leather, and might even be more durable.

Very nice ! Alligator would be an nice addition to my collection!!

I am in. Looks great.

I think it looks great, but I wouldnt purchase.
99% of my rounds are in a golf cart and dont have a need for one.

I am digging the white. I am under the impression that this would be embroider stitched for the logo portion vs. the rendering (imprint). If that is the case... I am in. I would use a physical score card again if I had something of quality to put it in.

The white looks fantastic. That's really well done.

Someone sent this over as a very rough sketch/idea of something we are working on. I thought of different colors, but the white alligator with the green kind of popped.

THP Scorecard Holder

2f8c60bc064d11c99b1348397754b590.jpg
I'll take one of these and then I would ask them to make a wallet or money clip for me because that's gorgeous!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yup! I would buy two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it, looks good!

#Would

Love it!

I like it. I would definitely buy one

That looks really sharp, JB.

The combo is perfect. Also, clean, simple and not busy. Only consideration would be a paw print in green lower right or left corner or on back.

I'd prefer black, but I'd likely buy it anyways. It looks so freaking good.

I'd prefer black, but I'd likely buy it anyways. It looks so freaking good.

I was just about to say that as well. Might stay a little cleaner but I would buy 1 either way

I like it a lot, I might be in the minority in that I'm not sure I love white though. Hard to say without seeing what other colors would like look I guess.

I like it a lot, I might be in the minority in that I'm not sure I love white though. Hard to say without seeing what other colors would like look I guess.

Ill be honest, that was my first thought. My original thought was a light tan with green stitching, but figured this one looked cool too, so I would post it.

Looks like a Coobs. I love that white!!!

Ill be honest, that was my first thought. My original thought was a light tan with green stitching, but figured this one looked cool too, so I would post it.

I'd go black over tan, and white over black. Either way, it'll look awesome.

I'd prefer white or black over the tan. I just cannot picture the tan standing out.

Back