Is This the Best Breakfast Sandwich?

I was prepared to object to this and lobby up some competition, but now i'm just trying to figure out how to get my hands on this sandwich

Have a look at this link - https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/howto/guide/all-you-need-know-about-black-pudding

It is one of those things that you will either love or hate, and a lot of people hate it due to what it contains, but all I would say is to give it a try sometime
The actual recipe can vary by region as well depending on if spices are added to it, a bit like haggis

oh I love that, didn't know that's how they called that in English, but I don't think I'd put it on a breakfast sandwich

Might have to try this one over the weekend. Big egg in a hole fan to begin with.

Ughh that sandwich doesn’t appeal to me at all haha. Probably because I’m not a big egg fan. My perfect breakfast sandwich is......

Jalapeño cheddar bagel with thin chicken breast, dukes mayo, bacon, hasbrown, smothered in Mississippi cheddar. Mmmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chicken breast at breakfast? that's, odd....

oh I love that, didn't know that's how they called that in English, but I don't think I'd put it on a breakfast sandwich

If you haven't already tried it, black pudding with a peppercorn sauce is very nice - a few places around here have it on the menu as a starter

Or another favourite of ours is pork, black pudding and peppercorn sauce with potato and veg

Lol @ her thinking 3 slices of bacon is for two sandwiches ... What a newb

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm sorry but this is the Best Breakfast Sammy. 7/11 Chili Dog!

711 chili dog.jpg

Looks damn good to me

Looks good, but I don't know if it's the best unless I try it

chicken breast at breakfast? that's, odd....

Nah. Haven’t you heard of a chicken biscuit? Haha

I enjoy many breakfast sandwiches, but this one is the best I've had - over two days. Portion control is a problem, which in my case quickly morphs into a self-discipline problem:

The Bon Appetit breakfast sammie is good, but wouldn't say it's the best. The knife and fork to eat do take points away from a sandwich like mentioned above. And while the toad in the hole idea is great, you don't get the egg from end to end of the country style bread only around the middle area.

I think I just clogged an artery looking at that!!! Where is the cheese? Gotta have cheese on that for sure.

You would have milk with that wouldn't you?!

You would have milk with that wouldn't you?!

Milk would be perfect to wash that down with at supper. :D I guess if it was lunch, then a Mt. Dew or Dr. Pepper.

No shot it can be considered the best. Once youre outside of that circle (the hole) it becomes a bacon and cheese sandwich.

But i do eat bacon and butter bagels sometimes, so who am i to talk.

No shot it can be considered the best. Once youre outside of that circle (the hole) it becomes a bacon and cheese sandwich.

But i do eat bacon and butter bagels sometimes, so who am i to talk.

What’s wrong with a bacon and cheese sandwich?

Made this for lunch

fXOsbrU.jpg

I just whip into Chik Fil A and grab a chicken biscuit or bacon egg and cheese. Or in parts of N Carolina we have this really good place called Biscuitville. It made me feel good just thinking of that. It is REALLY good.

I just whip into Chik Fil A and grab a chicken biscuit or bacon egg and cheese. Or in parts of N Carolina we have this really good place called Biscuitville. It made me feel good just thinking of that. It is REALLY good.

I feel like if you want a true NC breakfast sandwich it has to have hoop cheese and be purchased at a gas station no less than 5 miles from any town limits, or from 2-3 acceptable joints in a few select towns.

Bon Appetit calls it the sandwich to end all sandwiches. And at the end, it looks pretty darn good. Thoughts?

To answer the title question, no.

Fork and knife sandwich - Bacon, runny egg, and cheese with waffles as the bread. Of course butter and syrup is needed.

In hand sandwich - bacon, egg and cheese on a bagel.

Bacon breakfast burrito still beats both of them.

I submit this breakfast sandwich from an inappropriately named joint in California as better than Bon Appetit's (as much as I love Molly and the BA Test Kitchen).

Back