The wear spot on Kiradech Aphibarnrat’s irons is just absurd

Mine definitely do not look like that.

I saw that last night and just shook my head.....there is no way I could get anywhere even close to having that kind of wear on my irons!

If you were to hit as many balls a day as these guys do, you would wear out your grooves as well. It's not that difficult in all honesty. Now it may not be exactly centered like his, but still. :act-up:

I think Tiger did it better =)

i4j5aOm4EDUt8JLkQ2rlxbIZRLQaw4lYRMaLs55lsAR5s-fBAoo-yPBOxTIFvOYSpYSrNSj1AwOGsZ-vX983yg=w1024

I think most tour pros have this problem......

Those guys are good!!

not surprised. hes the GOAT

I've seen something like this where the wear spot was so small and the face was noticeably indented in the dark spot. I almost bought them used just for show.

That is so baller!

All that good club and those guys just use a tiny bit. Seems silly. I like to let the whole face work. Use the space, as legendary producer The Bruce Dickinson would say.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hmmm funny, my sweet spot is the complete opposite, looks like it's never been touched but everywhere else is worn out. :banghead:

Oh my word! Thats pretty crazy. I know they hit a ton of shots, but the consistency is nuts.

I've seen something like this where the wear spot was so small and the face was noticeably indented in the dark spot. I almost bought them used just for show.

I like the way you think.

You mean to tell me that's not normal?

I'm confused, on my irons the shiny areais worn too. Is that bad?

My putter doesn't even look like that.

All that good club and those guys just use a tiny bit. Seems silly. I like to let the whole face work. Use the space, as legendary producer The Bruce Dickinson would say.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Damn now that's some wear pattern

Back