The Portillos Appreciation Thread

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
So I had the combo (italian beef/sausage) sandwich, onion rings and an iced tea today. I was going to get a chocolate cake shake as well and send a pic of it to JB but I thought that might be a tad too cruel.

Seriously, this place is a amazing and I am so glad I don't have to drive to Cali or fly to Illinois anymore to enjoy it.

I grew up going with my dad and brother in Chicago and so wish we had one locally. I can still taste the dog and it's been years since I've been back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mmmmmmmmm I know where I'm having lunch tomorrow!

Love me some Portillo's... get's a visit every time I make it up that way.

The Italian beef I had last summer was amazing. Looking forward to going back as soon as possible.

My cousin raves about this place. I definitely need to try it.

The Italian beef I had last summer was amazing. Looking forward to going back as soon as possible.

Agreed. Although, I didn't realize you could combo it with an Italian sausage. Hawk was holding out on us, bro!

Agreed. Although, I didn't realize you could combo it with an Italian sausage. Hawk was holding out on us, bro!

I know! What a turd!

I cant believe he didnt mention that. Thats just plain mean.

Luckily for me I have several Portillo's within a few miles of me. The beef & cheddar croissant is one of my favorite items, with the polish sausage a close second. Love me some Portillo's!!!!! :D

:act-up:portillos in merriville indiana is the bomb.. Italian beef with sweet onion..and smothered with juice..hmmm. Hotdogs are good too

ribs are give or take

Combo beef and Italian sausage sandwich... Just so good

epe7e7eq.jpg

Awesome range session, so I'm rewarding myself with a combo and chocolate cake shake...
rumaze2e.jpg

3aba3y2u.jpg

Had to meet a guy locally to sell my G25 driver. Figured Portillos was a good stop.

Chocolate cake shake time
bdce06fd02cabe5897de71715d108619.jpg

Some day. Some how.

I shall have one of these legendary shakes.

Had it for the first time during the Gauntlet. Sooooo good

I've been in Chicago for 12 hours, it won't be the last one that goes down the pie hole

I do miss portillos a lot. Need to get back out there

OMG! I need me some portillos... I just finished lunch and my mouth is watering...

Back