Bandon Dunes Competition/Giveaway

I guess I'll post results daily.
Score: 86
Balls / H2O: 1
Day 2 - 87 with 1 in the drink.

2 day total 173 and 2 wet
Day 3 result from Old Mac: 89 w/ 0 in the drink.

Grand Total: 262, 2 wet, 86/Bandon.

I've got JHStew as the winner with 261. Please send me a PM with your contact info and I'll get something in the mail to you.

Thanks everyone for following along and participating!

Looks like a great time after the rain blew through!

Solid Frank! And congrats JHStew!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Nice shooting. 9 strokes better than I predicted. Must have been playing easy :). Looks like a lot of fun. I really need to make it up there one of these years.

Nice job this weekend. Sounds like you played pretty good this weekend.
Appreciate the pics all three days. Would love to get out there some day.
Congrats JHStew.

Great time Frank. It was fun following along.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting Frank. Makes me even more silly excited for July to get here!

Great weekend of golf for you Frank! Thanks for the pics and the updates.

I've got JHStew as the winner with 261. Please send me a PM with your contact info and I'll get something in the mail to you.

Great playing, thanks for the awesome photos.

Congrats JHStew!!!

There goes the luck? How well do you typically handle playing in heavy rains and wind? I personally hate it. lol

Good luck though, enjoying the pics and updates!
I realize I missed your question.

If you are cold or wet you are going to be miserable, so step 1 is wearing the right clothes. (Pro Tip: a 1/4 zip layered over a long sleeve compression shirt was perfect for staying warm and blocking the winds yesterday (high 40's/low 50's with a biting wind)).

On the golf side of things I think mental approach matters. You have to stay positive. Beyond that it is the normal stuff - there's a good bit of clubbing down, playing low running shots, etc. It really helps a lot if you are striking the ball with authority in the wind - any side spin and the wind kills you.

Yikes ... that looks like it was fun! No wind at all there. Just a gentle breeze off the water :)

I can't wait to get to Bandon, I also can't wait until Sand Valley opens here in Wisconsin so I have something like this nearby to post photos of ;)

Got it today, thanks so much I will post a pic of the items later. Full disclosure I totally forgot about this contest & had no idea why you needed my address until i saw the items.

2246c013d8d58dd47be646ec2e627c3d.jpg

Thanks Tequila

You are welcome, sorry it took so long for me to get them in the mail. I especially thought the metal coin was cool with the names and tee yardage for each course printed around the edge of the coin. Anyways, enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are welcome, sorry it took so long for me to get them in the mail. I especially thought the metal coin was cool with the names and tee yardage for each course printed around the edge of the coin. Anyways, enjoy.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that is sweet..thanks again!!!

Back