LEGOs Appreciation Thread

Death Star is going to take me a week. Preparing to neglect mod duties.
That one took me a solid 24+ hours of build time. But it's so awesome and so worth it.

I got AT-AT and Space Shuttle Tydirium to build now!

The family is going to head to LegoLand in San Diego in February. Can't wait!

3522a44368314d2b1afbc090ebe8b0bd.jpg
0075fa86bf20351e151181240f351ee5.jpg

8 hours. But all built

Kinda love Legos , an expensive hobby but a fun one. We attended the 2 day Lego fest and been to Lego land twice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Set number 2 assembled.

fd30b01daadaf6e3e1fbd8bfe3549ef7.jpg

This is the manual for the 399.00 Death Star. 3800 pieces. The manual is 260 pages. SuperStroke XL grip for comparison.

8f96e0c034c47659d164b507830a953b.jpg

Nope. Don't have the patience or the skill for that amount of pieces.

Fupy, the Ghostbuster's one is pretty sweet. I've spent the last couple days building Lego sets. I haven't done it in probably 15 years or more and while it's been a task, it's also been pretty fun.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

They might be one of the few things that I can do to disconnect from everything.

3800 is no joke

This is the manual for the 399.00 Death Star. 3800 pieces. The manual is 260 pages. SuperStroke XL grip for comparison.

You'll love every second of the 24 hours it'll take you to build it.

That's a daunting task for sure.

I'm working my way up to have time and build the Millennium Falcon I have in my closet.

Skip the manual. Try putting it together without it!

86b5a1cf5cb763f29c56e94975a9ee8b.jpg

My son finished the Republic Gunship and has been wreaking havoc on the droid army!

My wife just texted me a pic from the toy store, my son elected to use all his gift cards and cash on the giant Millenium Falcon Lego set.

Looks like I know what I'm doing over the next week or so...

About halfway done already...

c6a6ac64b47359e70b6468f80e1bfb1d.jpg

Maybe the only reason I want a little boy at some point, Legos. Though they do have some nifty sets for girls now that my Lotte will def have.

Maybe the only reason I want a little boy at some point, Legos. Though they do have some nifty sets for girls now that my Lotte will def have.

Yes they do, and don't be surprised if she runs through those and starts looking at others.

My daughter has always loved Legos. Even at 13 she was building the giant Harry Potter sets. At least half the Legos my son has are left over from her.

Yes they do, and don't be surprised if she runs through those and starts looking at others.

My daughter has always loved Legos. Even at 13 she was building the giant Harry Potter sets. At least half the Legos my son has are left over from her.

Believe me, I hope she loves them, I'll be pushing her to for sure, regardless of the set type! Haha

animation.gif

I was looking at the London Tower Bridge set and the Lego Maersk Triple E kits. I loved playing with them as a kid and the more advanced sets are quite impressive.

I miss playing with Legos. A grown man with no young kids in the house playing with Legos just doesn't sound right. But man I miss playing with them. Maybe I should get some just for fun.

I miss playing with Legos. A grown man with no young kids in the house playing with Legos just doesn't sound right. But man I miss playing with them. Maybe I should get some just for fun.

As long as you don't have a white panel van you'll be ok. LOL

I bought a couple small sets before we had our son. Kind of wish I would have bought a few others before the kid, when I still had money. I say go for it. It's fun when you can do it for fun and not with a kid sitting beside you waiting for you to finish it up and asking if you're almost done. Because he wants to play with it.

Back