The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bama may be in some trouble. Defense doesn't look like it can keep up and offense can't get in a shootout.

Clemson allowing some big plays here and there on D though. Can keep Bama in the game.

Nice play there by Dodd

Got held too.

Take a drink Ryan!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Nice recovery by Clemson D after the big play.

Cokers pocket presence is stellar

Clemson has to score here and keep the momentum going

I will say this.
The whole All In thing, might be worse than #RollTajh.
Its hysterical watching this unfold. Grown men turn to something rather unique when college football gets involved I guess.

I will say this.
The whole All In thing, might be worse than #RollTajh.
Its hysterical watching this unfold. Grown men turn to something rather unique when college football gets involved I guess.

Dabo is a salesman, and this is what he's sold his team. Nobody respects them, yada, yada, yada.

Dabo is a salesman, and this is what he's sold his team. Nobody respects them, yada, yada, yada.

Hahah.
They were favored in every game this year until this one. Interesting "no respect".

Great play by Bama. And sorely needed.

Bama needed that badly!

That was a bad block.

Hahah.
They were favored in every game this year until this one. Interesting "no respect".

I totally agree. But this is what he sells the team and fanbase. And they have bought hard.

The fact that someone tweets this kind of nonsense is also hysterical.

The fact that someone tweets this kind of nonsense is also hysterical.

He's been tweeting nonsense for years.

War....should I take a drink when a block in the back isn't called against Bama? Drinking game rules clarification please.

What? You mean athletes that can barely qualify for college take easy classes and majors? Say it isn't so?

Coker is so bad he doesn't deserve a NC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back