The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here for two reasons.
1. My job
2. I would struggle with moving my kids away from their grandparents
Same for me...well #2 that is...at leaat for now lol

Family is the big one although mine annoys me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha that's common theme with families. But our boys have a lot of family members who love them. Makes it tough

Same for me...well #2 that is...at leaat for now lol

My sister just started a college program that will most likely have her moving to Columbus for a job. If that happens, hello Carolinas. As long as I'm not the first one to leave I'm out

My sister just started a college program that will most likely have her moving to Columbus for a job. If that happens, hello Carolinas. As long as I'm not the first one to leave I'm out
That is...as long as u dont have the only grandkids

I am pretty sure that these fertility appointments are destroying our marriage. Apparently the 3rd round is going to be our last. Not by choice, but by medical instructions.

I hate my life right now.

Health insurance up 50$/month.

I guess that's affordable.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I am pretty sure that these fertility appointments are destroying our marriage. Apparently the 3rd round is going to be our last. Not by choice, but by medical instructions.

So sorry to hear. I thought we were going to have to go through that and then it happened.

Good luck.

I just want to go chip, putt and hit balls by myself for a whole day with nobody else around or anything. But I can't even escape non golf life for 2 hours yet alone a day. Feeling trapped sucks.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I know this routine all to well. I have lots of meetings where paying attention isn't a requirement so it's on speaker with mute

Yup. Great until someone asks me a direct question. LOL

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I just want to go chip, putt and hit balls by myself for a whole day with nobody else around or anything. But I can't even escape non golf life for 2 hours yet alone a day. Feeling trapped sucks.

How are you trapped?!

I realize it is winter here in the midwest, but I'm tired of seeing the forecast for the week being in the mid to upper 40's, and then seeing the weekend forecast for 28!!!!!!! I don't mind playing in a bit of cold weather, but come on, push some of those warmer temps to the weekend when I am off work, and leave the cold stuff for Monday to Friday!!!!! :banghead: On a happy note, spring is just around the corner!!!! :banana:

I realize it is winter here in the midwest, but I'm tired of seeing the forecast for the week being in the mid to upper 40's, and then seeing the weekend forecast for 28!!!!!!! I don't mind playing in a bit of cold weather, but come on, push some of those warmer temps to the weekend when I am off work, and leave the cold stuff for Monday to Friday!!!!! :banghead: On a happy note, spring is just around the corner!!!! :banana:

Spring cannot come quickly enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How are you trapped?!
Just can't escape the stress, man, it's constantly hovering. Too much on my plate right now.

Brutal bud. We also can't have kids (yet) and it can cause a ton of strain and pain.

Work. Disliking my new position!

Time to adjust?

I wish. Think I got myself into a bad predicament here. Talked to my manger today and she showed no interest to the happenings over the last three weeks. Amazing how I go from managing 1 client to 4 overnight.

Just think it's bad practice.

Finally going to fire our 3rd team member after failing a required exam for the second time. Last hour and a half of work today, boss tells me she's dreading having to have the termination meeting tomorrow. Likely going to be putting in lots of overtime until we hire a new processor. Awesome

I wish. Think I got myself into a bad predicament here. Talked to my manger today and she showed no interest to the happenings over the last three weeks. Amazing how I go from managing 1 client to 4 overnight.

Sorry to hear that. Come on back to NYC!

I always respond someone had pinged me in the side, can you repeat

My personal go to is "sorry I was multitasking."

That sux bud. Hope it all works out for you though.

My personal go to is "sorry I was multitasking."

several people use that one in meetings. Makes me laugh depending in who is using it

Shaping up to be an expensive day...

Battery in my sons car decides it don't want to work anymore.

Wife got clipped by a snowplow, breaking the mirror off the truck, and when she got to work noticed the rear tire was leaking and next to flat

Found out last night the washing machine leaks, and it's not the easy hose, or drain leak, it's from the tub...

Our printer decides this morning that wireless communication is no longer an option

And...
The bathroom vent fan seems to be plugged somehow as the bathroom was filled with steam this morning after showers...

There's probably something else around here that I am missing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back