2016 Wilson Staff Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's fantastic news for all the hopefuls.....and will likely make that list of hopefuls grow.

Love when JB gies to OEMs...events seem to get taken up even further than we can imagine

Can't wait to see what this one is all about!

Wilson has been bringing it for the last 2 years, cant wait to hear more!

Well color me excited. Not sure what color that is, but I'm sure it's in the big box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping to get into this one this year. Even if I don't get the deep dish experience :)

Dang the bar has already been raised year after year and it's still rising, can't wait to see how this one goes even more over the top!

Same as. :)
I'm hoping to get into this one this year. Even if I don't get the deep dish experience :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

yeah, this was high on my list already of must attend events. I'll be for sure trying to get in.

yeah, this was high on my list already of must attend events. I'll be for sure trying to get in.

This is going to be a hot ticket!

Look forward to hearing more - this is on my radar in a big way!

So this just got kicked up a notch...

Love hearing this! Wilson event is definitely one of my top preferences for events, this year.

Definitely.

Spoiler
Sure

Dadgum spoilers. I know what's coming, and I still go there.

Excited as heck about this, but JB's teasers reveal about as much as I can to the team members on my projects.

Spill the beans...

Love hearing this! Wilson event is definitely one of my top preferences for events, this year.

Dadgum spoilers. I know what's coming, and I still go there.
You always have to click on them, JIC!!!

This event has been high on my list every year, and it doesn't sound like that will change in 2016.

This event has been high on my list every year, and it doesn't sound like that will change in 2016.
Same here. Just hope I can make the cut this year.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

If there was only ONE event I could choose, it would be this one.

JB, we might need a fourth team filled with #staffproto guys. Kind of a "look what a year with #GenFLX has done for our game". Just sayin....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If there was only ONE event I could choose, it would be this one.

JB, we might need a fourth team filled with #staffproto guys. Kind of a "look what a year with #GenFLX has done for our game". Just sayin....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

While that is a wonderful wish, we are going to stick with 3.
Small and intimate is what #StaffProto is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back