The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Not completely.

It's not a surprise they're keeping him. I think they're completely happy with moderate success. They were one of the teams forced to increase their spending with the new CBA and I think they stay near that low limit still even when they could assume they're close and be willing to spend more to get over the hump. I like Lewis, if he isn't picking his own players then he is doing a helluva job, IMO.

Adam Schefter reports Vontaze Burfict has been suspended for the first 3 games of the 2016 season.
Wonder Deon Sander's will still come to his defense now?

As a Hawk fan the only time I can ever recall us being on the winning end of a shank was back in the 80s when Denver's barefoot Rich Karlis shanked one at mile high. The Romo fumble in 07' in Seattle didn't really count plus there was still like 3 minutes left in the game.

Looks like it's Rams to LA, Chargers have an option to join and the Raiders take a boatload of money in exchange for with drawing from LA.

Do they get Eric Dickerson and Jim Everett back?

Looks like it's Rams to LA, Chargers have an option to join and the Raiders take a boatload of money in exchange for with drawing from LA.
I hate that, was hoping the Rams would stay put.

Wow. Would have made way more sense for one of the Cali teams to relocate. Adding a 4th is just asking for it to not work out again.

Wow. Would have made way more sense for one of the Cali teams to relocate. Adding a 4th is just asking for it to not work out again.

Seems to be all about the money, but multiple fan bases have been alienated.

I feel awful for the fans in St Louis

I grew up and was still in LA when both the Rams and Raiders left. I never forgave either team. I know a lot of Chargers fans that will be devastated if they relocate. Not fun stuff to deal with.

Gotta feel for those fans in St Louis who have been supporting that team since they got there.

Gotta feel for those fans in St Louis who have been supporting that team since they got there.

First the Cardinals and now the Rams.
I feel like LA is odd. They had two teams already, one of which was the freaking Rams.

Wow you have to feel bad for those St Louis fans. A few more pieces and that team could might have been something.

First the Cardinals and now the Rams.
I feel like LA is odd. They had two teams already, one of which was the freaking Rams.

Plus that other pro team there for a while that Pete Carroll coached, USC.

I just don't see LA supporting a professional football team well.

That stinks. I think of St. Louis as a pretty good sports town...the Cards, the Blues, and I felt like the Rams complimented that city pretty well. I certainly think of it as a better sports town than LA.

Plus that other pro team there for a while that Pete Carroll coached, USC.

I just don't see LA supporting a professional football team well.

I agree 100%. Watch in another 10 years the Rams will be moving again.

All three teams that once called Los Angeles home.

Maybe the Raiders could go to St. Louis.

That stinks. I think of St. Louis as a pretty good sports town...the Cards, the Blues, and I felt like the Rams complimented that city pretty well. I certainly think of it as a better sports town than LA.

I'm 2 hours south of STL, I grew up being a fan of the teams in STL and it's a great sports town with a very loyal fan base. Unfortunately I'm gonna be a little bitter about this, it really sucks. EFF Kroenke!!! Still gotta do some processing to decide where to go with this. I don't know if I can be a Rams fan after this...

Heartfelt condolences to Rams fans. Sucks. Just like LA as a sports town.

As a Browns fan having your team taken away over greed (by one party or another) sucks. St Louis is a strong community. The Cardinals are a great baseball team and the Blues are pretty good on the ice. The fan base will be ok.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I feel bad for them , and even worse for the ones who are old enough to have gone through the Cardinals leaving in the 80's.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'm 2 hours south of STL, I grew up being a fan of the teams in STL and it's a great sports town with a very loyal fan base. Unfortunately I'm gonna be a little bitter about this, it really sucks. EFF Kroenke!!! Still gotta do some processing to decide where to go with this. I don't know if I can be a Rams fan after this...
I understand. That's how I remember feeling about Georgia Frontiere after she inherited the team and moved them out of LA. I couldn't stay a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back