Wilson Staff DUO Urethane Golf Balls Review Thread

I really hope that global golf fixes the issue here but it looks like they may not be honoring the price. I only received 50% of the balls I ordered. The shipping notification was for half of my order too. Really hope they didn't just auto adjust the price after the fact because then I drastically overpaid for the balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't say overpaid, I'd say paid what the price was supposed to be.

BUT, I agree, hope that they don't do that, because I will be raising hell.

I really hope that global golf fixes the issue here but it looks like they may not be honoring the price. I only received 50% of the balls I ordered. The shipping notification was for half of my order too. Really hope they didn't just auto adjust the price after the fact because then I drastically overpaid for the balls.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I ordered 5 doz of the non-personalized, and that is what was showing in the shipment notification. None the less, I'm really looking forward to getting some time on a course with the Duo Urethane; too bad it's gonna be a while for me.

My shipping confirmation was for the correct number I ordered. I'll have to wait until the shipment comes in later this week to see if it is really the number I ordered.

Well, maybe not drastically but it would come out to a touch over $3 a dozen I did over pay if the readjustment occurred. But yes, your point is well received.

My shipment notification shows the right quantity @ $19.99 each. I expect to get them this week.

They should have cancelled the order rather than ship less product.

Wow that sounds like an amazing deal. They are showing $68 for me, which im definitely not paying haha. Thats getting up to Bridgestone B series pricing. I do like the normal Duo's though so these should be even better.

I just received my package at work and it has all 5 dozen that I ordered.

Package is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Ordered two dozen. Got the same on the shipping confirmation

Wish I'd gotten in on the non personalized, but it is what it is. Still a damn good deal.

$24.99 a dozen, and even less for some folks, awesome deal for the Duo Urethane. Looks like GlobalGolf has over corrected on the price and now charging $42.99 a dozen. I picked up a couple dozen at a local golf store for $37.99/Dozen. If someone were to order directly from Wilson you get free shipping over $75.00 and a two pack for each order evidently.

Yes!

fdb468f887db0cce72ab187df1629bee.jpg

As I see these arrive I, a) wish I'd have gotten in, in time for the non personalized and b) wish I'd ordered 4 more dozen.

As I see these arrive I, a) wish I'd have gotten in, in time for the non personalized and b) wish I'd ordered 4 more dozen.

The cover feels just like a premium urethane ball. Can't wait to try them out on course. But I definitely feel I should've ordered more at that non personalized price!

The cover feels just like a premium urethane ball. Can't wait to try them out on course. But I definitely feel I should've ordered more at that non personalized price!

It is a premium urethane ball

heck im mad I wussed out even when it got to $25

heck im mad I wussed out even when it got to $25

I almost did. Had to pry my wallet open for that one. I'm a cheapskate

That was the first thing I noticed when I opened them up yesterday. The cover feels unlike any golf ball I've tried.

That was the first thing I noticed when I opened them up yesterday. The cover feels unlike any golf ball I've tried.

It's definitely sticky. You can feel it just squeezing it in your hand.

Man, I wish I would have gotten in on this deal......anybody get several dozen and want to sell one of them pm me!

Finally! Fed Ex is showing mine are out for delivery. I have no idea why they shipped them the route they went. Salt Lake City to Goodland, KS to Bloomsdale, MO to Memphis to Southhaven, MS & then back to Fayetteville, AR.

Doubt I'll be able to get them on the course this weekend due to the weather.

I picked up a dozen from PGASS yesterday. I was going to get out for some play with them this weekend, but think that I will have to wait for a couple weeks. First round with them will be in Miami in Febuary. I guess that's not to bad.

My 2 dozen came in today.

First thing I noticed is that the dimples are considerably smaller than the dimples on the Duo & DuoSpin. I'm not sure what having more dimples does to ball flight, but the DU has 60 more dimples than the DS.

Also noticed that Wilson isn't shy about calling out their competitors. The 1st sentence in the description is, "Introducing the ball that beats the ball that claims to have changed the game!".

I picked up a dozen from PGASS yesterday. I was going to get out for some play with them this weekend, but think that I will have to wait for a couple weeks. First round with them will be in Miami in Febuary. I guess that's not to bad.

I say you and I do a side by side test. ?

My 2 dozen came in today.

First thing I noticed is that the dimples are considerably smaller than the dimples on the Duo & DuoSpin. I'm not sure what having more dimples does to ball flight, but the DU has 60 more dimples than the DS.

Also noticed that Wilson isn't shy about calling out their competitors. The 1st sentence in the description is, "Introducing the ball that beats the ball that claims to have changed the game!".

Should have called them the SuperSpin

Back