What are you drinking?

There is a cool taco joint by me that used this in their Gingerbread Manhattan during the holidays. Lets just say it was well worth the $10!!!!

That sounds quite tasty!!

That sounds quite tasty!!

Very tasty! We usually hit up that place once or twice a month. During December we went 6 times just because of this drink! haha

Almost time for a 4th quarter Albatross.

Thanks all and I guess I have been drinking them. I use The Kraken Black Spiced Rum with Diet. Silent but deadly!

Captain Morgan is my go-to, however I do enjoy a mix of Kraken, Captain, and that's about it haha

Thanks all and I guess I have been drinking them. I use The Kraken Black Spiced Rum with Diet. Silent but deadly!
Kraken is good too, but Captain is my Go-To. After all, it is about 92% of the Albatross recipe...

You animal. 4 Four Roses for me tonight. Out of rum :( Such a sad story
Pro Tip: Dont run out of rum. It makes it difficult to drink rum.

I am nearing a level I don't like being at....

Will certainly attempt to resolve this issue before the weekend.

I am nearing a level I don't like being at....

Will certainly attempt to resolve this issue before the weekend.
Uh oh, dont let it happen.

All will be good with the liquor world tomorrow when I make my trip to the store. Along with rum there may or may not be a bottle of Pappy waiting for me :)

I don't think I've had Captain since my buddy from college passed away. I should revisit that next month and/or in April.

I don't think I've had Captain since my buddy from college passed away. I should revisit that next month and/or in April.
You will be around me in a month-ish. There will be rum. True story.
I have mediocre backups.. Sailor Jerry.. Barcardi Gold..

There are worse things... but, I'm not happy about it.
Sailor Jerry is a solid backup.

Barcadi Gold - go pour it out.

You will be around me in a month-ish. There will be rum. True story.

Sailor Jerry is a solid backup.

Bacadi Gold - go pour it out.

I had no doubts. I often have Bacardi Silver on my liquor table (admitting this may get me traded to the other team for a handle of Captain).

I had no doubts. I often have Bacardi Silver on my liquor table (admitting this may get me traded to the other team for a handle of Captain).
Silver is great in frozen drinks.

Had a few bud lights with a buddy while he was looking at one of my cars, that is now his! And who said nothing good come from beer... :act-up:

About to pour a rum and Diet Coke.

Peach Pear La Croix.

Would rather be having a Monster.

Back