New Member in So Cal

kevin81002

Fore Right!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Who knows
Hey everyone. I've been viewing the forums here off and on for quite some time. I figured since I've gotten so much good info from here, I need to make it official and become a member.

I live in Southern California and try to play as much as possible (usually once every couple weeks with a few range sessions thrown in here and there.) LOVE the game... and hate the game at the same time... depends on how things are going that day on the course:good:. I'm sure that's pretty much everyone here's story. lol

Anyway, Thanks for all the great golf info and I hope I'll be able to add something here and there.

welcome to THP

welcome!

Welcome to THP Kevin!

Welcome, kevin!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Thanks guys. I'm gonna have to figure out how to do one of those cool witb signatures now. lol

Welcome to Paradise!

Thanks!

Welcome, what part of SoCal?

Welcome to Paradise. Lots of info and friends to be had here.

Welcome! Nice to get more fellow SoCal members on board.

Corona.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

You have some great courses around you to choose from then. Whats your favorite place to play?

My favorite right here is probably Glen Ivy... it's pretty much right in my back yard.

Other local favs are Cross Creek, Goose Creek, Oak Quarry.

My favorite right here is probably Glen Ivy... it's pretty much right in my back yard.

Other local favs are Cross Creek, Goose Creek, Oak Quarry.

Oak Quarry is awesome, some of us played there after a THP event last year. I'd like to branch out and play more courses up around that area this year.

Welcome to THP!

Back