Wilson Staff - 2016 PGA Show

Love the wilson booth and they have some great looking clubs. The new nexus bags look good

My buddy who worked for TaylorMade just took a job with Wilson Staff and he's down in Orlando for the show. I hope he doesn't try to get me to change equipment companies, lol :bulgy-eyes:

All their stuff looks great. Love the new bag

I can't wait to see who wins the irons!!!

Man, another great looking booth. Good job by Wilson.

Good looking booth!

Fg tour may be the best looking Irons out there!

FG Tour 100's may be the best looking iron. Ever.

I can get behind this statement. Gorgeous, out of my league, but I still swing one when I get the chance.

My buddy who worked for TaylorMade just took a job with Wilson Staff and he's down in Orlando for the show. I hope he doesn't try to get me to change equipment companies, lol :bulgy-eyes:

Why not? WS_Bobby723 has a nice ring to it, dontcha think?

Why not? WS_Bobby723 has a nice ring to it, dontcha think?

Ha, Haaa, Haaaaaa..... well played. I will say, their all red staff bags are pretty killer & they have some great looking irons. Not so sure on the woods. I once had a Wilson Staff junior set. Otherwise, I don't think I've hit anything Wilson since then. If the performance is there, I'd certainly entertain the idea, but the deal would have to be extra sweet for me to change.

Ha, Haaa, Haaaaaa..... well played. I will say, their all red staff bags are pretty killer & they have some great looking irons. Not so sure on the woods. I once had a Wilson Staff junior set. Otherwise, I don't think I've hit anything Wilson since then. If the performance is there, I'd certainly entertain the idea, but the deal would have to be extra sweet for me to change.
#OneClubAtATime ...

Awesome looking booth..nice going Wilson!

I definitely think my next bag is a Nexus, those FGs holy moly batman!

Love that purple hat

Need to grab some of those gloves too

Bobby, just hit em, just hit em.

I have a feeling if I were there, I'd be spending most of my time around the Wilson guys. Really digging a lot of their new products.

Having already done three trade shows in my industry this year I was wondering how is the traffic at the PGA show in comparison to prior shows. In particular how is the traffic at Wilson Staff as well. i assume it is strong based on the product but it looks like a industry that does not change quickly.

Thanks,

W/S really seems to knock it out with everything they do.

Man the JGR woods have me really intrigued. I think they look amazing! W/S really seems to knock it out with everything they do.
I'm confused. JGR is Bridgestone

I'm confused. JGR is Bridgestone
Switching between a few different windows while following along and screwed up where I was typing. my bad.

Switching between a few different windows while following along and screwed up where I was typing. my bad.
No problem. You were right about about WS though.

Hey Dean,
Ask Vrska if I will be a top 10 pick in the event this fall

The Wilson team is bringing it hard this year and I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving W/S but they must have been sold out of Broncos bags. Why else would they showcase the losing teams bags?

These clubs should be on everyone's radar this year. W/S going strong into '16!

Back