Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andddddd now considering doing a custom Lajosi instead. this is going to be a long month.

These Rose & Crown headcovers are making me wish I had bought the mallet headcover.

Andddddd now considering doing a custom Lajosi instead. this is going to be a long month.
For the price a custom Lajosi can't be beat, especially considering it can be cheaper than some off the rack putters.

That said I really love my Piretti and its truly a pleasure to use, but your $$ will go further with Kari.

Got to bring up my Bettinardi Inovai 3.0 itch. They are being released tomorrow which makes it worse.

XR 16 #4 wood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I created a ponder-by-association last night. Hitting a bucket, the guy next to me (good swing, too) was talking about how he broke his 3W playing night golf with one of those hard balls.
I offered a few swings with my XR 4w. He cleared 230 with his first swing. Then he picked his jaw up off the mat, and went inside to see if they had any on the rack.

I haven't hit the new line of XRs yet. Anyone do a head-2-head with the FWs?

I created a ponder-by-association last night. Hitting a bucket, the guy next to me (good swing, too) was talking about how he broke his 3W playing night golf with one of those hard balls.
I offered a few swings with my XR 4w. He cleared 230 with his first swing. Then he picked his jaw up off the mat, and went inside to see if they had any on the rack.

Not with last years XR line. But I will be this weekend with the 816 and 2014 BB

bumping for war eagle

#WPF

I picture him for an RTX 2.0 guy. I mean this is Beags 2.0 we are talking about.

That was the other one I was going to mention

Yes but in a very limited number of shots. Sample size was 7 balls each. New XR 16 was hands down easier of the two for me and what I was looking for. Easier to launch, smoother stock shaft to swing.

MD3's, SM6's, J15's, RTX 2.0's.

#WPF

Yes but in a very limited number of shots. Sample size was 7 balls each. New XR 16 was hands down easier of the two for me and what I was looking for. Easier to launch, smoother stock shaft to swing.
Holy cow, easier??

Holy cow, easier??

Yep. It's definitely makes it hard not to pre order today.

Just received my Rose & Fire headcover. This thing is sweet. Hard ponder on the fairway and hybrid covers now ...

The whole j15 line is underappreciated although I could take or leave the dfs

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Not being readily available in stores kills them. Everyone that has hit my CB's seems to really like them.

Not being readily available in stores kills them. Everyone that has hit my CB's seems to really like them.
Our Golfsmith started carrying them last year. So I have seen then start popping up a few more places but lots of people overlook them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Bridgestone wedges. J15s to be exact.

Really want to give them a go.

Happy #WPF

One of my final purchases... hahaha
Xr 16 pro driver with oban Kiyoshi tour limited 65 04. I'll probably pick up the xr 16 head somewhere as well. Now all that is left is the fairway spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back