The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather lose money than watch Bama win another title.

I don't think he let's Smart leave if he was thinking about leaving.

been there, done that. He wont go back. Hes the kind of guy to retire with his legacy intact.

Plus he's paid more than just about any other NFL coach outside of Belichick, and he gets to dominate at Bama instead of trying to build a team up in the NFL. No reason for him to leave.

Does Saban retire?

Hard to see how there will be enough room for both Saban and Kiffin there much longer. How much credit goes to Kiffin for this win?

Hahahaha, one away from the Bear? Yeah right.
If Saban wins more than the Bear, will the stupid Houndstooth garbage go away? Bear wore plaid hats, not houndstooth.

Just a dynasty there.Total respect for Alabama,only wish would've been Ohio State playing them

That was some good & some bad football by both teams but it was an entertaining game to watch between to pretty equally matched teams. Hats off to both.

This looks like it could be a volatile type of a thread.I hate to even mention what college team I'm a fan off without getting mocked at

This looks like it could be a volatile type of a thread.I hate to even mention what college team I'm a fan off without getting mocked at

It just goes with the territory of College Football and the rivalries and passion aka BS.

Very good betting night for me. That backdoor cover!

Congrats to Alabama on a hard fought win. I believe the best team won

And just want to give a big FU to who ever decides to play these games on a Monday night with an 8:30 eastern kick off. Tough on someone who gets up at 5:30 in the morning

Congrats to Alabama on a hard fought win. I believe the best team won

And just want to give a big FU to who ever decides to play these games on a Monday night with an 8:30 eastern kick off. Tough on someone who gets up at 5:30 in the morning

It's brutal today. 4 1/2 hours of sleep and mainlining caffeine.

This perfectly answers the question many were asking about why UGA let Richt go even though he averaged almost 10 wins per year for 15 years. This was a 6 win team at best, I still marvel that they beat Missouri, Auburn, Ga Southern and Georgia Tech. None of those teams were very good, but they were all probably better than UGA.

This perfectly answers the question many were asking about why UGA let Richt go even though he averaged almost 10 wins per year for 15 years. This was a 6 win team at best, I still marvel that they beat Missouri, Auburn, Ga Southern and Georgia Tech. None of those teams were very good, but they were all probably better than UGA.

Yeeesh.

Time to see what Smart can do.

I don't think any of those teams were better than UGA, maybe Auburn and Missouri were comparable.

The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Skim alert but a friend of mine who plays college football told me that the onside kick by Bama was illegal. He said it says in the rulebook that the ball has to go 10 yards and then has to take a bounce

Edit: now seeing that it was in fact legal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back