The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironic and minor rant. How odd is it being at the PGA Merchandise Show, causes me to miss the THP coverage of the show. I'm only one guy, they are an army of six, that is killing it.

Spending several hours in the hotel room tonight getting caught up. It's funny seeing some of the same booths and people I spoke to, but they came away with such great content.
The way I see it, I get better coverage by following THP, than if I was actually there.

The way I see it, I get better coverage by following THP, than if I was actually there.

And your legs aren't sore at the end of the day.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

That is so true. It's hard to believe how much ground these guys will cover the next three days and not miss a thing.

And your legs aren't sore at the end of the day.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket
thats even more true. I've been trying to get rid of a cramp in my shin the past 30 minutes. Like a fool I played golf this morning. Lol!!

That is so true. It's hard to believe how much ground these guys will cover the next three days and not miss a thing.

thats even more true. I've been trying to get rid of a cramp in my shin the past 30 minutes. Like a fool I played golf this morning. Lol!!

Oddly enough, my legs feel fine. Go figure?

Because cardio?

:wink:

rule-1-zombieland-cardio.gif

Obviously because you're a veteran at this!! I probably didn't hydrate enough yesterday as I was travelling all day.

We aren't allowed to pump our own gas in Oregon. The attendant person did her thing then handed me a receipt. I turned on my engine and saw that my tank was still empty. Thus ensued the "you didn't actually give me any gas" vs "the receipt says I did so I did and your car's gauge must be broken" conversation. It took filling the tanks up "again" and the manager's involvement to figure out she handed me someone else's receipt and didn't actually pump any gas the first time.

Thank you TSA for only having one line open and thank you lady in front of me who said multiple times that she is a "professional traveler" for taking forever to get her stuff in the bins.

Thank you TSA for only having one line open and thank you lady in front of me who said multiple times that she is a "professional traveler" for taking forever to get her stuff in the bins.

This is the one thing I am not looking forward to this evening. Haven't traveled for work in over 2 months.

thats kind of a surprise. Are you flying out of buffalo? I never had any issues there.

I wonder what qualifications you need in order to turn professional as a traveler?

Having a cold, being in the cold, and always feeling cold is about as close to death I can imagine being while still breathing, winter is a useless season for me, it's only purpose in my life is to let the snow melt refill and keep flowing the beautiful trout streams I call home in the warmer months. Phuck winter!

My arm issues have literally been keeping me up at night. Last night, I didn't sleep. As in I didn't even try to go to bed. I thought putting down the golf clubs and giving it a rest would help…turns out it's only made it worse. WAY worse. I don't go back to the doctor until February 5, and I'm not sure I'll make it. I'm sitting at my desk for 40 minutes now, and my eyes are burning. Today will be FUN.

Picking up customers at the airport this morning and will have them most of the day. This will cut into my time keeping up with PGA show coverage. :bulgy-eyes:

I wonder what qualifications you need in order to turn professional as a traveler?

Must be out of high school for three years -- similar to NFL.

Damn Pete! Sorry man. Hang in there.

JM

We aren't allowed to pump our own gas in Oregon. The attendant person did her thing then handed me a receipt. I turned on my engine and saw that my tank was still empty. Thus ensued the "you didn't actually give me any gas" vs "the receipt says I did so I did and your car's gauge must be broken" conversation. It took filling the tanks up "again" and the manager's involvement to figure out she handed me someone else's receipt and didn't actually pump any gas the first time.
I don't understand why certain states are still this way.

I was not aware of that law my first time in Oregon. I got out and started pumping my gas. The asshole attendant threatened to turn me in and face a $500 fine (or something like that). He took my plate down and was giving me all hell.

Long story short I reported him to the store owner and his co worker confirmed that he was just trying to "**** with me" as a joke but took it too far and the guy was fired immediately.

What a dumb law.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our dryer is started making noises last night. Not he expense I need right now

I was not aware of that law my first time in Oregon. I got out and started pumping my gas. The asshole attendant threatened to turn me in and face a $500 fine (or something like that). He took my plate down and was giving me all hell.

Long story short I reported him to the store owner and his co worker confirmed that he was just trying to "**** with me" as a joke but took it too far and the guy was fired immediately.

What a dumb law.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And what is the point of this law? Don't get me wrong there have been a few days I would have preferred someone else pump my gas because it was so dang cold.

Did exactly as the nurse instructed me to for the sleep test. I mean exactly what she did. Turns out I shouldn't have because she turned the machine off incorrectly which in turn I did this morning. I believe the data was erased by turning it off her way. Just great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's crazy you can't pump your own gas! I haven't seen those types of stations since I was 8 or 9 years old. But I'd think the "oh look my car just took another 15 gallons of gas" argument should have been pretty convincing :)

That's crazy you can't pump your own gas! I haven't seen those types of stations since I was 8 or 9 years old. But I'd think the "oh look my car just took another 15 gallons of gas" argument should have been pretty convincing :)

New Jersey is still like that too. It's so weird!

And what is the point of this law? Don't get me wrong there have been a few days I would have preferred someone else pump my gas because it was so dang cold.
Creates jobs and saves the environment by having trained professionals pumping the gas properly instead of over filling and letting vapors escape into the atmosphere. At least that's what I think I was told one time. I've lived here so long I just accept it and don't really even know anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back