The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine the same amount will pay for a moving company to bring you on down. You could be one of those thousands in Habs jerseys at Amalie

I tought about it a few times, and actually got a few job offers in your area, but I like winter (crazy right?)

I tought about it a few times, and actually got a few job offers in your area, but I like winter (crazy right?)

I get ya. I enjoy winter. But if I had a job offer down south, I don't even know if you could count to 5 before I would be accepting it.

Winter is nice, but all year golf wins.

why buy a blower when for the same money I can pay for 7 years for snow removal? I dont have to lift a finger and my driveway is clean

I think a year contract is between $200-$300 here and a good snowblower is easily more than a grand. Never even thought of it that way. Something to consider.

I get ya. I enjoy winter. But if I had a job offer down south, I don't even know if you could count to 5 before I would be accepting it.

Winter is nice, but all year golf wins.

the issue with most companies that want to relocate is they don't want to pay for the move and they try to underpay, I can't justify a move if it means a paycut.

I think a year contract is between $200-$300 here and a good snowblower is easily more than a grand. Never even thought of it that way. Something to consider.

it really is a no brainer IMO, when you consider the time out there in the cold, the gaz you have to put in it and the maintenance of the blower...

We finally ended up with a hand-me-down snow blower this year. I have to admit, I love having it, even though I have only used it twice so far (to move very small amounts of snow).

I can't say that I get done any faster though than just shovelling. Certainly saves the back however.

Woke up feeling better than I have since before Christmas. Sometimes you don't realize how poor you've been feeling until you feel good again. I just kept going and going.

We finally ended up with a hand-me-down snow blower this year. I have to admit, I love having it, even though I have only used it twice so far (to move very small amounts of snow).

I can't say that I get done any faster though than just shovelling. Certainly saves the back however.

The art of snow blowing........sounds like a thread the people from the North would go crazy in! :D

If you dont like snow, move.

Woke up feeling better than I have since before Christmas. Sometimes you don't realize how poor you've been feeling until you feel good again. I just kept going and going.

This is HHJJ worthy my friend!! Awesome to hear.

M-F 10-6, Sat 9-5, Sun Noon-4

It's a bike shop, not getting rich at a bike shop.
Dont need to get rich, just need to feed the golf addict....hobby thats all

M-F 10-6, Sat 9-5, Sun Noon-4

It's a bike shop, not getting rich at a bike shop.
If we end up in Florida for dental school, I may have to take your offer

early tee times can feed the hobby pretty well. We're going to need to work on the whole 'working weekends' thing.
7 days a week, bro.

Hey War did those water bottles turn out good?

Hey War did those water bottles turn out good?
Yeah dude, they came out great. Thanks again for the help with that.

Spoiler
IMG_0788_zpsz1ois63k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back