Chicagoland - Where to go for Winter Lessons?

myndcraft

#TheGauntlet 2015 Champs
Reaction score
Handicap
Driving
This one is for my Chicagoland peeps (or really anyone who can provide insight). I want to work hard on my game over the winter and could use a recommendation on an instructor/indoor range. While I'm willing to travel, the closer the location is to Lake In The Hills the better because I will be able to go more often.

Thanks!

It is rather expensive, but i would recommend Golftec.

This is right. Is there a Golftec near you? If so, let me refer you. We’ll both get a free lesson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is right. Is there a Golftec near you? If so, let me refer you. We’ll both get a free lesson

Des Plaines is probably the closest to me. 45 minute drive isn't ideal, but I know my winter options are limited :D

I remember there being a done range in Addison. I'm sure there's a pro there.

Posted on Tapatalk via my Motorola RAZR

Buffalo Grove golf dome is pretty good and does lessons. You also have the Des Plaines Golf Center as was already mentioned. Not sure on options closer to you.

Buffalo Grove golf dome is pretty good and does lessons. You also have the Des Plaines Golf Center as was already mentioned. Not sure on options closer to you.

BG Dome is great. Mason Wall, someone I’ve taken lessons from, was teaching there last winter. He works with Todd Sones in Vernon Hills during the summer.

Des Plaines is probably the closest to me. 45 minute drive isn't ideal, but I know my winter options are limited :D

Small world, I worked at the Golf Center in Des Plaines during HS so I could afford equipment and lessons. It’s a great spot.

Small world, I worked at the Golf Center in Des Plaines during HS so I could afford equipment and lessons. It’s a great spot.

Only thing I hate is the limited flight balls. That almost ruins it for me. Great spot for winter but ill choose Harry Semrow just down the street during the summer.

Only thing I hate is the limited flight balls. That almost ruins it for me. Great spot for winter but ill choose Harry Semrow just down the street during the summer.

Golf Center doesn’t use limited flight balls

Golf Center doesn’t use limited flight balls

I'm almost positive they say limited flight on them. I'll double check next time I'm there.

Back