The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or better yet, make him go lay with Matty.

Haha.

Mizatty isn't home tonight.

He's MLGing it up with his nerd friends.

Haha.

Mizatty isn't home tonight.

He's MLGing it up with his nerd friends.
They watch videos together than try and reenact what the pros do? I think I need to come down and introduce him to these people we call girls

They watch videos together than try and reenact what the pros do? I think I need to come down and introduce him to these people we call girls
Come on down.

Or dudes playing with their joysticks. It's one of the two

..Lmao.

I got no response so he's definitely up to no good

MLG is legit, although I can't imagine watching it with a group.
I wish we were still on same system so you could have been there when Mizzaty dropped the F-bomb than got real defensive when we called him out and he keep trying to tell us he said friggin. He's all grown up now

I wish we were still on same system so you could have been there when Mizzaty dropped the F-bomb than got real defensive when we called him out and he keep trying to tell us he said friggin. He's all grown up now

Pretty sure I taught him that word.

If Dan isn't, I'm about to do it. No filter online

I hear that. I haven't played CoD in ages.. Don't miss getting endlessly frustrated by the kill cams. Not at all.

Do miss Zambies a bit.

It's always fun to rummage through the pantry and find an unopened dry goods item with a best by date in a different decade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's my middle kid's 9th birthday today. She's a Minecraft FIEND. I guess I have to act like I actually like that crap today, haha!

Watching the new vacation.
Some hysterical stuff. It's bad, but there are a few laugh out loud moments.

Looks like it is in the set of movies for when we are flying over the Atlantic. I'll be watching this one since I spent a thousand bucks for it!

Don't think I will pay for the wifi. It is 11 bucks for an hour or 21 bucks for the flight. But maybe. If I do it will be the $21 purchase.

The guy who quit without notice called me today...

The job he was leaving fur pulled his offer. I will quote what he told me "looks like I'll be staying!"

Yeah, NOPE.

It's always fun to rummage through the pantry and find an unopened dry goods item with a best by date in a different decade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amazing how that stuff was bought and escaped eating. Happens here too

The job he was leaving fur pulled his offer. I will quote what he told me "looks like I'll be staying!"

Yeah, NOPE.
always wanted to be in a position of power when that scenario goes down. Loyalty/respect What an odd thing.

Yeah, NOPE.
Karma is freaking awesome isn't it

Karma is freaking awesome isn't it

He didn't care enough about me when he quit. Leaving me having to work both days this weekend to cover him. I don't care enough about whether he has a job or not anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back