Eddie Pepperall’s ace.

Lynford

Reaction score
Handicap
One bounce, landed halfway up the flagstick, bounced back towards the tee and then top-span back into the hole.
Rewarded with £20k for charity and a nice bottle of wine, complete with note from host Justin Rose & his wife.

Great shot & classy gesture from Rosie.

Andy Sullivan's driver off the deck to a foot was a bit spesh as well :good:

He birdied 7 , aced 9, birdied 10 and eagled 11 , laying five holes in 6 under par. He played the other 13 in one over to finish 5 under.

When you are hot.....

Eddie is a good follow on Twitter.

I really enjoy following the guys on the European Tour. Seems like a real fun bunch.

I really enjoy following the guys on the European Tour. Seems like a real fun bunch.

Agree. Lots of personalities out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pepperell is certainly a personality. He’s a little bit different and brutally honest, his blogs are well worth a read too.

I’m hoping he can hold on to close out this afternoon. 1 shot lead at the mo.

Holes out for a 2........make that a 3 shot lead.

Eddie made it interesting down the stretch but drained a clutch par putt on 18 to get the win.

Eddie made it interesting down the stretch but drained a clutch par putt on 18 to get the win.

He had 2 for it from there but didn’t need them. Never had his A game all day (and a nasty day it was too) but he managed to grind it out. Delighted for him.

He had 2 for it from there but didn’t need them. Never had his A game all day (and a nasty day it was too) but he managed to grind it out. Delighted for him.
Oh, I didn't realize Bjork had dropped a shot. Didn't see much of the final 3 or 4 holes. Just knew that Eddie had dropped a couple when I saw him at -9 on the 18th green.

Oh, I didn't realize Bjork had dropped a shot. Didn't see much of the final 3 or 4 holes. Just knew that Eddie had dropped a couple when I saw him at -9 on the 18th green.

Yeah, Bjork had already taken 4 down the last and still had a few feet left for bogey.

Back