THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

All I want to do is win. I will be there to win and having fun is winning! #TeamOhio!

I want to have fun, beat Michigan and give 441 another HOF tag and my first! #TeamOhio #TrueTemper

Looking forward to the details.

Ohio is so cutthroat. Man they're taking these 20 words to a next level.

Ohio is so cutthroat. Man they're taking these 20 words to a next level.
I don't even need 20, I can do it 1

#Ohiowinners

Kind of one word

A second and slightly more legitimate one hahaha
Hey, everyone else there that day had a chance to win it. It's good in my book

Ok guys

20 words or less...straight up....why should Jeremy or I pick you
Hall of fame up for grabs and I want to bring home the "W" for Ohio!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

How sick would the new Bridgestone B330 balls be with the RR logo on the side!

#Dreaming

How sick would the new Bridgeston B330 balls be with the RR logo on the side!

#Dreaming

Yeah, that would be fun, but this event is sponsored by True Temper. The good news is that Bridgestone has an amazing event coming up this year in Las Vegas with a grand prize that is something dreams are made of.

Question: THP had some amazing coverage of the PGA show and new products coming out this year. Which one was your favorite and are you looking to add anything new to the bag this year?

Question: THP had some amazing coverage of the PGA show and new products coming out this year. Which one was your favorite and are you looking to add anything new to the bag this year?
None of it. True Temper wasnt there :angel:

Since I already picked up my new AP2, I am going to have to say that I WILL have a set of the new SM6's come March!

Since I already picked up my new AP2, I am going to have to say that I WILL have a set of the new SM6's come March!
With a True Temper DG shaft of course right?

Yeah, that would be fun, but this event is sponsored by True Temper. The good news is that Bridgestone has an amazing event coming up this year in Las Vegas with a grand prize that is something dreams are made of.

Sounds awesome. I just meant to bring down and play in the event, not as a giveaway!

It seems like everything THP has their hands on this year is something dreams are made of! There is definitely a TON to look forward to!

With a True Temper DG shaft of course right?

Definitely! I need to match them up with the TT DG AMT that are in my irons! ;-)

Ok guys

20 words or less...straight up....why should Jeremy or I pick you

The shootout in BG 2 years ago has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Definitely some black SM6's. 54 or 56 bent to 55 and a 60. Still need to figure out grinds.

Ya it sucked seeing Michohio beat Ohio

If you thought losing to MichOhio sucked its going to suck even more losing to the real Team Michigan this time.

If you thought losing to MichOhio sucked its going to suck even more losing to the real Team Michigan this time.
You feeling ok? Didnt know you lived so close to Flint. Something must be in the water :alien:

You feeling ok? Didnt know you lived so close to Flint. Something must be in the water :alien:

Nope nowhere near Flint and I feel just fine. Thanks for asking!

I had a dream last night that I was one of the first ones picked to represent Team Michigan!

The one item that I am after is the ping 1966 Anser putter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back