Big Max Aqua Sport 2 Golf Bag Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice review Dan. The roomy pockets, 14 way divider and multiple spots for towels and gloves plus keeps the rain out has me interested in this one.

Solid review Danny, the bags looks like a storage dream. The cooler will or should appeal to a large number of golfers. I’m not a 14 way fan but I know many are. It’s good to see bags like this making a push into the market.

• Admin
Nice review Dan. The roomy pockets, 14 way divider and multiple spots for towels and gloves plus keeps the rain out has me interested in this one.

In person I was a big fan of this bag. The color looks good, the space is plentiful and overall it just seems perfect for someone like me.
I don't do 14 way dividers, otherwise I might have ordered already.

In person I was a big fan of this bag. The color looks good, the space is plentiful and overall it just seems perfect for someone like me.
I don't do 14 way dividers, otherwise I might have ordered already.

My OCD requires 14 way - when I travel and use stand bags it hurts my head

(Personal issues I know)

Great review! I'm interested in getting a bag with a 14-way divider so I'll have to add this to the list to check out

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nice write up. I stumbled upon this bag on some version of social media and it's definitely in the mix 4 a Christmas gift for myself

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I like the style and they look well made, did you guys get to see their stand bag? the aqua wave in yellow is calling my name

I like this, my favorite color is red and this is nice and bright!!!! Plenty of pockets.

Like the fact the strap is in the back.
Wonder if how "Tearproof" it is or if it a vinyl coated canvas and really not an issue.

nice review, but, it looks like you only used in dry weather. It would be nice to include a picture with the included(?) rain hood. And, the only other question I would have is, if you managed to get water into the bag, how long does it take to dry out?

thanks

Great review, nice bag color to go with it. Seems solid.

I've gotten used to 14 dividers especially for my travel having to add a bag boy to protect.

Did it feel heavy when you loaded all the clubs up due to the waterproof material?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great review, nice bag color to go with it. Seems solid.

I've gotten used to 14 dividers especially for my travel having to add a bag boy to protect.

Did it feel heavy when you loaded all the clubs up due to the waterproof material?

nowhere near as heavy as i was expecting. Very manageable.

nice review, but, it looks like you only used in dry weather. It would be nice to include a picture with the included(?) rain hood. And, the only other question I would have is, if you managed to get water into the bag, how long does it take to dry out?

thanks

Here's a quick look at the rain hood.

A419B91F-8D12-4EC9-A5EB-14DD590104BB-XL.jpg

You are correct I didn't get a chance to experience it in rain (fortunately for me!!).

nowhere near as heavy as i was expecting. Very manageable.

I notice on the website they have another model. Did you get a comparison between both?

I have never been one to care if my bag gets wet, but this bag looks very nice. It looks well constructed, and very much meets my style requirement for a golf bag. I'd be staying away from the red though. I didn't see a price point in the review. How much are these retailing for?

Very nice review Dan. I really like the 14 way divider, especially with a dedicated putter spot and the amount of storage is a big win. That looks like a very solid bag choice.

Solid review Canadan!!! H8tobogie told me about the Big Max line when we were in Tahoe, but I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on one sight unseen. It does look like a solid bag, though and I'd be interested to see a stand bag in person.

I have never been one to care if my bag gets wet, but this bag looks very nice. It looks well constructed, and very much meets my style requirement for a golf bag. I'd be staying away from the red though. I didn't see a price point in the review. How much are these retailing for?

From the Bigmax web site, these are $299.99, and the comparable Dri Lite Active is $229.99.

Appreciate the review.

Like the bag, great ideas but not a 14 way guy ... and just purchased an H2NO Lite this Spring - which has its own faults, as in no cooler, no drink pocket - good thing it's on a push cart or cart - but no fun at the range.

Big Max Aqua Sport 2 Golf Bag Review

I like the style and they look well made, did you guys get to see their stand bag? the aqua wave in yellow is calling my name

Good call. I’ve been close to snagging that yellow aqua wave a couple of times!

Back